Thread: No background music 😫

New Resident

Angry No background music 😫

I have been playing for a while. Since a couple weeks ago, I can't hear background music anymore.
    Effect sound is still there but not background music.
    Is anybody know how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by YGG8Y8K View Post
    I have been playing for a while. Since a couple weeks ago, I can't hear background music anymore.
    Effect sound is still there but not background music.
    Is anybody know how to fix it?
    I am able to hear the background music right now. Did you happen to turn it off in the game settings?

Unhappy

Hello, i too have the same problem. The sound and music settings are switched on in the game but i can only hear sound no music. It was working fine a few months back. I have iphone all updates included. Please help ive tried reinstalling no change? It happened with the new updated hungry babies version i think because music was working in previous version!

Quote Originally Posted by gurmita View Post
    Hello, i too have the same problem. The sound and music settings are switched on in the game but i can only hear sound no music. It was working fine a few months back. I have iphone all updates included. Please help ive tried reinstalling no change? It happened with the new updated hungry babies version i think because music was working in previous version!
    Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

No background music

Hello i have reported this problem to you before [] I have updated version of hungry babies but i still have the same problem. My support id is qpbgved v2.2.6. Please help me to fix my problem. Thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-26-17 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments - communications between you and Support is private

Grand Emperor
    Please revert back to the Agent and let them know that you are still having issues.

(Merged your new thread with existing)

Quote Originally Posted by gurmita View Post
    Hello i have reported this problem to you before [] I have updated version of hungry babies but i still have the same problem. My support id is qpbgved v2.2.6. Please help me to fix my problem. Thanks
    Please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!