Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are the new goal events?

no one at storm 8 has any comment ?

I have a feeling that storm8 has droped further development of this game and is developing new stuff. Example: All they are doing in restaurant story 2 is giving us last year's lame goals that we had, at this time last year. I have a feeling we're not going to see any new goal in dream city until July 2017 because that's when the first goal came for this game. Hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling I'm not. I still enjoy dream city and I am expanding my property's. I want a new goal but this is Still a good game. I won't invest another dime in it till there's a new goal however. Let's wait and see what happens.
    Last edited by ricks2013; 02-15-17 at 01:53 PM.

New Resident
    I finished all the expansions... now what? Are they going to and more???? Completed the game,

Executive Chef
    So sad that storm8 has quite evidently abandoned the game and us. Just started construction on my final landmark and came here to see if there was any cause for optimism but there is not. Not at all. What a shame. Maybe if this game ever revives, someone who stuck around here can be a doll and pm those of us who posted in this thread to bring us back. As for now, when my Kinkakuji finishes in 18 hours, I will look at it, and my lovely work fitting ALL the landmarks on the smallest isle, with a thru road, then delete.

Rhino Keeper
    I got to a stage where I was getting 8 boardwalk balloons a day, and sometimes twice a day. Then I bought the most expensive landmarks and stopped playing so much. Now I just do a boardwalk order for 2 balloons every day or two, and a few normal orders.
    I agree with everyone who says we need an event to rekindle interest.

Farm Supplier
    I'm thinking that they are trying to push us to the new version by boring people to death. Kinda not fair to those who have played n spent lots of bucks over the years.

New Resident
    NO christmas goal..NO new years goal..NO valentines goal cause the 14th in a couple days..got a message for u storm8.. STOP making more games!! you cant even keep the ones you have up to date..I will play it out..get my land pieces complete..do the boardwalk..max the levels out..if you no get yourself together by then..Im gonna say "Take your game and SHUV IT!!..Im not playing ur Dead city anymore!!...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-13-17 at 09:53 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

I agree with LUES2012 there's no goals so interest in the game is dwindling. I am however going to stick with it finish all my landmarks and unlock everything but if there's no new goal by then, I'll be ditching the game.
    It's is such a shame too because this game has such potential. What's really pathetic here is that most of us in this thread have invested a lot of real money in this game buying gems, and storm8 has done nothing. So for now I'm just going work on the game here and there. Too bad there's no response from storm8...(yet) 😀
    Last edited by ricks2013; 02-15-17 at 01:52 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Feeling the same- started out to be a wonderful game now very disappointing to visit perhaps if they gave us a timetable of when they might have new goals, but nothing isn't acceptable

I'm told this is nothing new ..castle story didn't get any updates for almost a year in a half a while back.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast