Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are the new goal events?

Where are the new goal events?

Christmas 2016 came and went with no Christmas goal, I'm extremely disappointed and thinking of dropping the game. What kind of game doesn't celebrate the biggest holiday of the year?

Grand Emperor
    I did check on this but Storm8 has no news that they can share at the moment. I have passed along your feedback with those from others to the team so they can be aware of our interests.

As for me, I will focus on building my city (land expansions and upgrades) because this game has great potential even though I was disappointed with nothing for the festive period just like you guys were. Hopefully we get to see more new exciting things in 2017!

Aside to others: Feel free to post your feedback too.

No news

No news that they can share? In other words they've abandoned goals In Dream City. All the other games I play had a great Christmas goal except for dream city which is very sad. OK, well thanks for the information I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get their stuff together and get the goals going again. Until then the game Will be put aside.
    Last edited by ricks2013; 01-06-17 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Farm Supplier
    I've put aside this game for the moment.

Because it appears subjectively that the providers of it have as well.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Fashion Designer
    I've not touched it in weeks either but I'm hoping for some fun event soon. I haven't given up on it yet.

Executive Chef
    I check in every day during the week to see if there in anything new, but at the moment I. don't see reason to build my city without an event or new goal. Reason being the tools we get to expand, parts to expand inventory and consequently the space taken in inventory. I got stuck last year when the parts equalled around 90% of my inventory. Happy to go slower while they build the game. I worry though this will go the way of Fairytale Wonderland. But we'll see.

I'm hoping dream city doesn't go by the wayside either. The game just came out in July 2016 so I'm not sure what's going on. All I know is restaurant story 2 which is also by storm8 had 2 Great Christmas cruise events. Maybe there was some kind of mess up with the programming team for dream city. The game is too new for them just to dump it. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-09-17 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Replace inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    After the last event, I decided to concentrate on collecting landmarks. But after 3 weeks of doing nothing but delivering Boardwalk orders, I got bored with that.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no news? I'm still playing to finish all land extensions and get more landmarks but it is getting a tad boring.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast