Thread: Leveling Up Clothing

Leveling Up Clothing

I used to hav fashion story. As far as I can remember I never created a password for my storm8 id. I didn't want to start from scratch because I was at a really high level (90s or beyond, cannot remember exact).

Anyways, I remember working really hard to level up clothing. That was my motivation to place even the fashions I wasn't crazy about. I started a new game today because I kind of miss it (☺️) and have placed literally 50 of one shirt (50 slots) and still haven't leveled up!! Is that one of the new updates or is it just harder to reach the level 1 mastery of the items than before? Just don't want to keep posting the same thing for nothing. Lol any insight would be great. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    I do not think the level requirements have changed. I think you may need to do a little more to level up.

If you would like to recover your old game, you can contact support by submitting a new support form and an agent can assist in recovering your
    game.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    You have to be on at least level 5 before you can level up clothing and be promoted ⭐️ Each level takes longer