Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Character - Day 9 Revealed!

Rhino Keeper
    This doesn't show to me. My game is up to date, force closed my phone several times. Still never had the pop up once. Using Iphone.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if she is the reason Adamir ran away to from home?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    my idea for this mystery reveal...

an ice queen , she meets the baron , they get hitched, we pay for the wedding with 5000 purple gems, and get a goat as a prize that drops....wheat. the baron and her are so evil that after the honeymoon...he convinces her to use her wintery powers to take over all the kingdoms by casting a wintery spell on us that turns our entire kingdom into WINTER.....and snow is ALL over the place. ( you know . like a winter ....) and we spend 3 months chopping trees and hitting rocks like lumberjacks and cave men.....we finally learn how to cast a fire spell , and start to warm the kingdoms up again and melt the snow , just in time for several timed spring events.....grand prize is .... a 500 gem flower that drops....1 red petal

p.s i thought i was in the other thread.... too early need more coffee.
    Don't give them any ideas!!!!!!! You made me laugh so hard, I started crying!!!!

With all the 'ice' items in the Market, I'm thinking this is gonna be a Community Event...unfortunately ☹️

Nothing in my game yet though.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Nothing here yet either

Rhino Keeper
    I got the picture and I see the new items in the market and a polar bear in the workshop(I wish it was a penguin or something else since I already have the other polar bear) but I don't see any goals or quests

Executive Chef
    My dialogue said "try to win" (I have the polar bear in workshop also) but no goals/quests.

Yea...an Artic Bear bait, as in Trap, in the Market as well. If this is another animal...I'm passing S8.
    Maybe storybook goal, as in another recycled goal like for the last 2 months...I'll most likely be passing on this too. You've got to do more than just chop, tend, chop over & over again. Goals aren't fun anymore. 
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...an Artic Bear bait, as in Trap, in the Market as well. If this is another animal...I'm passing S8.
    Maybe storybook goal, as in another recycled goal like for the last 2 months...I'll most likely be passing on this too. You've got to do more than just chop, tend, chop over & over again. Goals aren't fun anymore. 
    I know what you mean I see the icy willow and the rock outcropping in the featured section of the market and I just know we'll be chopping and mining 😩 I'll still probably do the event but after these past few events I hate chopping and mining with a passion

Farm Supplier
    No, no, no!!
    100 gems away just for an frozen dahlia! Wanted a couple and after two dahlia's, I saw 100 gems fly away. No, no, no!
    Please return my 100 gems! Can't sell them.������������������

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast