Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Mystery Character - Day 9 Revealed!

The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    As the last workshop, the forest workshop I think it is, is no longer good for anything, I'm waiting this out...maybe just let it auto start, since this one will most likely be useless after the goal, too. And it looks like another walker, hoverer, to me. Ugh! Another non-connected character...another animal - & polar bear again, no less.
    Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer but I'm with PricessCupoButter on this one.
    When it comes to the faerie, in the game when you click on her info it says she has a chance to drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, icicles and glimmerdust so she won't be useless. I don't know what we can use that stuff for maybe in the new snowy workshop? I'm interested. Btw I like having characters walking around my kingdom =) maybe it's worth giving a shot. When it comes to the bear I'm not excited either but it has much less life than the previous event monsters and it drops regular monster drops when you slay one so it's not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The new character will be the same as a pet and drop items!
    Thanks, Regina. Are the drops gonna just be related to the goal or just ordinary items like glimmerdust, petals, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    When it comes to the faerie, in the game when you click on her info it says she has a chance to drop snowflakes, icy snowballs, icicles and glimmerdust so she won't be useless. I don't know what we can use that stuff for maybe in the new snowy workshop? I'm interested. Btw I like having characters walking around my kingdom =) maybe it's worth giving a shot. When it comes to the bear I'm not excited either but it has much less life than the previous event monsters and it drops regular monster drops when you slay one so it's not that bad
    I'm just gonna let it auto start in 4 days and by then I'll see if I really wanna be chopping trees & tapping dahlias all day long...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing thread - please post in the Ice Queen Event Thread

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112