Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Character - Day 9 Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    With all the 'ice' items in the Market, I'm thinking this is gonna be a Community Event...unfortunately ☹️

Nothing in my game yet though.
    With over a month to prepare this one and a week long build-up, you'd think it would have launched on time.
    Especially since they seem to have recycled the polar bear and the ice trees.....

So discouraged to see what looks to be a community event or a storybook, whichever, still discouraging. I really want to know how this story ends and it's getting harder to muster any enthusiasm for the game anymore. So burnt out on timed event after timed event with lackluster (and redundant) prizes. Another polar bear? It seems we're being overrun with deer and polar bears lately. Sigh.
    It could be so different if these new animals had new drops, which in turn would lead to new crafts, trades and adventures....but There seems to be no more imagination and no fresh ideas, just old quests and prizes, slightly remodeled and then recycled. :-(
    (And still no new barons tent prizes....I got the ghost on a bench today. Again. )

Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    No, no, no!!
    100 gems away just for an frozen dahlia! Wanted a couple and after two dahlia's, I saw 100 gems fly away. No, no, no!
    Please return my 100 gems! Can't sell them.������������������
    I'm so sorry you lost gems, try sending a request to support. Maybe they'll have mercy. ....I could be in your shoes because I clicked a third time too, but thankfully nothing happened. I was able to buy 2 coin dahlias and 1 coin campfire, and I'm pretty sure I won't be buying the gem ones.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-12-17 at 01:58 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The new adventure has shown up for me, anyone one else get it? Not sure I want to start it yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    No, no, no!!
    100 gems away just for an frozen dahlia! Wanted a couple and after two dahlia's, I saw 100 gems fly away. No, no, no!
    Please return my 100 gems! Can't sell them.������������������
    There are two frozen flowers in Features.. the coin one disappears after you place twice.. leaving the other one which is for gems.. maybe you tap gem-dahlia by mistake?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Its definitely a timed/chapter event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

Enjoy this story book event those of you who play. I am out for this one as i dont want another aimless character wandering the boards and Im just not that in to scarred Polar Bears
    Last edited by mayennalee; 01-12-17 at 02:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a quick buyer, have much money, so I tapped on the 500 coins dahlia.
    Maybe I had a little bug. Such things happen sometimes.
    I would never buy a gem dahlia if I can get them for free��
    Well, Iwait. Maybe they can give me my gems back and they get there dahlia.��

Rhino Keeper
    So the arctic bears have only 10 life and when you beat them they also drop rat tails and other stuff with the bear fur you need to craft them so that's cool.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	35365
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	35366
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Its definitely a story book event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

Enjoy this story book event those of you who play. I am out for this one as i dont want another aimless character wandering the boards and Im just not that in to scarred Polar Bears
    It says a workshop so maybe it's a useful building where you can craft things?

Banned
    Its definitely a story book event. You win a Polar Bear with scars; looks like a wooden lodge /house; castle; new fairy and mystery grand prize.

I was told the fairy wasn't a walker but gave drops?

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    It says a workshop so maybe it's a useful building where you can craft things?
    As the last workshop, the forest workshop I think it is, is no longer good for anything, I'm waiting this out...maybe just let it auto start, since this one will most likely be useless after the goal, too. And it looks like another walker, hoverer, to me. Ugh! Another non-connected character...another animal - & polar bear again, no less.
    Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer but I'm with PricessCupoButter on this one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast