Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Against my better judgment, I made an attempt at the event because I thought the fox is cute. It took me two full days of sending deliveries plus this morning to get enough gro to reach stage 3. Since the event started, I've sold around 10,000 coins worth of deliveries, which includes the coins spent to buy stuff from the newspaper and neighbors trying to get requests filled. I've lost track of how many stupid picks I've sold.

There is no way I can get enough gro to finish the upgrades in the time left. I don't have the gems to buy the ice block (would leave me wiht just a handful) because I've spent a few here and there finishing off something in all the events on top of each other without the time to replenish them. Not going to waste any more time on this event. And I think I can save even more time on the next event.

I'm glad some people are successful. I just wish the game was still like it was when I started playing a few years ago and most players could be successful with some work (or even lots of work).

Executive Chef
    I've been stuck on stage four for three days due to a lack of blue bags, although I send out 40+ deliveries a day.

Plus, I keep mentioning this but ever since two updates ago, my game is boggy, freezes, closes out, takes several tries to open, lags and buffers. None of my other games does this.

Executive Chef
    completly silly : can't get ride of these shovel, pine cone,.. really bad management !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I can not make anything more bearing full and grain storage bearing also full. Please Storm8 let's sell event parts, I like playing it very much and it is frustrating if you are constantly stuck.

Everyone is complaining about the blue bags. I'm getting one with almost every delivery. What I can't get after a hundred or more deliveries are any wood planks. I can't make shovels and I'm Stuck. So stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I can not make anything more bearing full and grain storage bearing also full. Please Storm8 let's sell event parts, I like playing it very much and it is frustrating if you are constantly stuck.
    I'm able to sell parts. What can't you sell?

Executive Chef
    I've collected from my all of my apple trees twice now and I've gotten nothing! It's not like the trees produce apples that quickly. So what gives? Has anyone else had this problem? I pretty much know already that I'm not going to finish this event. The only reason I even finished the last one was because of the kindness and generosity of others and because I ended up spending real money at the end which sucks. This is how the events have gone for me for a very long time. Arg!

Farm Supplier
    But you know the solution everyone, we just need to fork out 150!!!!! measley gems to get the ice block and then I'm sure all our problems will be sorted!! Such a simple solution /sarcasm

KT
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-17 at 03:22 PM. Reason: off topic comments removed

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    Pine cones!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    Hi the problem is I need so much merchandise for the train. But I have 17 winter fertilizers, 18 pine cones and wild berries 10 and there are always new ones. But I need space for the goods from the train and sell already what goes, but the aircraft needs also goods. So with expanding it is also the problem of the warehouse. Me lack color, planks and so on