Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017

I agreed with everybody. This is 1 tough quest event to complete. The drops rate are very low. Fishing 200x = 1 wood plank. 60 pets x 6 = 360 but only got 3 wood planks. Apple trees 8 hours = 1 or 2 wild berries. To all farmers, you have to spend gems to finish this quest event. Thank you and good luck to all.����������

I can't sell any pine cones, shovels or berries either.
    The barn is getting pretty crowded and preventing me from doing other stuff.
    This makes me so angry. Grrrrrrrr

Can't storm8 fix this and make the quest fair. It is hard enough with out this craziness.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Srishtikarta View Post
    I can't sell any pine cones, shovels or berries either.
    The barn is getting pretty crowded and preventing me from doing other stuff.
    This makes me so angry. Grrrrrrrr

Can't storm8 fix this and make the quest fair. It is hard enough with out this craziness.
    Moderator Rynetory has asked the community manager, because of sale of winter fertilizer, pine cones and so on and got that as an answer:

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

I have received news from the Community Manager about our request for event items to be made sellable. Unfortunately, they are unable to make the Winter-Gro and other Evergreen Den requirement items sellable during this event. For most of events in Farm Story 2, event items are unable to be sold during the duration of the event. The Ice Pick was changed for this event because it would be useless for players who did not purchase the Mystery Ice Block.

They appreciate your feedback and will let the team know.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Moderator Rynetory has asked the community manager, because of sale of winter fertilizer, pine cones and so on and got that as an answer:

Thanks. But in that case they should not count against barn space.

Something to think about for future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    Everyone is complaining about the blue bags. I'm getting one with almost every delivery. What I can't get after a hundred or more deliveries are any wood planks. I can't make shovels and I'm Stuck. So stupid.
    The drop rate is so different for players, I can barely progress further because my deliveries are not giving me wintergro. As much as I'm glad that I don't have the problem of full barn but still without wintergro I cannot upgrade and move on.

The apple trees are awful too, I didn't get a single berry today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

I have received news from the Community Manager about our request for event items to be made sellable. Unfortunately, they are unable to make the Winter-Gro and other Evergreen Den requirement items sellable during this event. For most of events in Farm Story 2, event items are unable to be sold during the duration of the event. The Ice Pick was changed for this event because it would be useless for players who did not purchase the Mystery Ice Block.

They appreciate your feedback and will let the team know.
    But can they give us a way to dump it out of our barns?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    But can they give us a way to dump it out of our barns?
    BINGO!

I have 100+ worthless items in my barn from this event. My game basically comes to a standstill until this event is over. Which means I'm not happy. So I'm not playing. So I'm not spending. There is a pattern here to be seen and heard!

Executive Chef
    3 1/2 days with non stop delivers to finally get 15 blue bags and now it's asking for 17!!! In less than 4 days. I wouldn't care about finishing except I sacrificed my rare and precious planks for stupid shovels. All worth it IF I had a chance at the new pet but now....

New Resident
    Why can't you sell the winter gro

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    Everyone is complaining about the blue bags. I'm getting one with almost every delivery. What I can't get after a hundred or more deliveries are any wood planks. I can't make shovels and I'm Stuck. So stupid.
    Not sure if this will make you feel better but it's better that you're stuck at the point of getting rare planks than to get stuck in the next step or two like the rest of us. Because it would hurt more to sacrifice your rare planks and then not be able to move forward. That's where I'm at with the lack of blue bags and wish I had just kept the planks and ignore the event