Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    On a positive note. When I needed to make the fox plushies I noticed I would need most of my iron. So I went to my mine to try and build up my iron. No iron, instead I received gold, ruibies and even gems. Thank you storm8 for giving me items I value more.

New Resident
    To me this was a poorly planned event which is why I didn't bother trying..in past events like this we had better chances. I get plenty of picks for an item I'm suppose to spend 150 in gems on ( no way will I) and like with many of their games I noticed events seem to be getting shorter & shorter. With requirements not getting lowered. I hope someday they go bk to the way they use to do events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmiemom View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I wanted to say! Well stated.
    I agree completely! S8 - what's the answer to every question? Money! So so sad!

Farm Supplier
    WOW - I have read the reply that rynetory2 got from from the Community Manager about our requests for event items to be made sellable or dropable and find it unbelievable if not confusing:

"Unfortunately, they are unable to make the Winter-Gro and other Evergreen Den requirement items sellable during this event. For most of events in Farm Story 2, event items are unable to be sold during the duration of the event."

... more often than not these items certainly have been sellable, or at least were turned in during gameplay and did not count against barn space. I would certainly like to know when the last or most recent event with these current restrictions was ...

Quote Originally Posted by seahawkran View Post
    WOW - I have read the reply that rynetory2 got from from the Community Manager about our requests for event items to be made sellable or dropable and find it unbelievable if not confusing:

"Unfortunately, they are unable to make the Winter-Gro and other Evergreen Den requirement items sellable during this event. For most of events in Farm Story 2, event items are unable to be sold during the duration of the event."

... more often than not these items certainly have been sellable, or at least were turned in during gameplay and did not count against barn space. I would certainly like to know when the last or most recent event with these current restrictions was ...
    I agree whole heartedly with you, Seahawk! This is the first event that I have participated in where items stored in my barn have NOT been sellable. As for "unable" to make them sellable, I believe that is a decision "they" made rather than a capability they don't have. If they can make them sellable AFTER the event, they can make them sellable DURING the event. Sounds like an "on-off" switch in the software to me.

Farm Supplier
    Add me to the increasing number of people whose barns are full. Not really playing the game at the moment as I'm not willing to get rid of high value items that I will probably be asked for as soon I sell them!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

I have received news from the Community Manager about our request for event items to be made sellable. Unfortunately, they are unable to make the Winter-Gro and other Evergreen Den requirement items sellable during this event. For most of events in Farm Story 2, event items are unable to be sold during the duration of the event. The Ice Pick was changed for this event because it would be useless for players who did not purchase the Mystery Ice Block.

They appreciate your feedback and will let the team know.

Thanks for trying rynetory2.... but we all know this is []. They CAN make anything they want sellable - they just don't want to. We all know the truth. Just admit you aren't going to allow us to sell the pinecones, shovels, etc because you want people to buy gems in order to get the prize. At least be honest with your players. I, for one, WILL NOT EVER SPEND ONE MORE DOLLAR ON THIS GAME. I will still play for fun -and if I win the prize great... if not oh well... but no more $$ from me.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-11-17 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Completely agree krystab33! If they can change the icepick after the event starts, they can change everything else. This is likely a management decision to get money out of the gullible. The thought is if they throw users an icepick, they can dig their heels in on everything else and people will be conned into thinking they actually care about users' game experience.

Not fooling anybody, particularly everyone reading this forum.

New Resident
    I haven't been playing this game very long and I was enjoying it. If events continue on like this I won't be playing for long. Storage is critical in these types of games and filling it up for useless events is frustrating. Why don't they make these items not count against your storage like Bakery 2 and Restaurant 2 or give us the option to delete items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    I have been wondering why I am so far off finishing this event when in the past I have managed to finish the events I have opted into when I had the time to do them, and the main reason I see is that despite the awful level of drops on my own game of some of the materials needed to complete my event, I have been able in the past to go to my neighbours or the newspaper to collect the missing items.
    This has not been the case with this event and so, despite for the last 3 days doing many,many deliveries, the winter gro has not dropped, so I am stuck with the evergreen tree at level 2.
    Having read the comments here, there is no way I am going to complete the event in the allocated time so that is where it is going to stay as I am now opting out of this event.
    I have played this game for some years now and have really enjoyed it, but it is getting more and more frustrating with tasks being dictated by sheer chance, from comments here, the winter gro has regularly dropped for some and not for others, and definitely not me!!
    Is that a fair way to run a game? Yes, if like in the past, players who have been lucky, have been able to share that luck. I enjoy a community game, helping and getting help from others, as do many of the players - evidenced in comments in this forum.
    So why the change - my sceptical self says it's all about money, if we can't get items, we will spend on gems. I for one am not being drawn into that ploy and I truly hope that this isn't the case. Please S8 listen to comments here, see sense and revert to running events that are fair and doable.
    Thank you for this. Applauding....