Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Fox - QUEST EVENT! (IOS) - Jan 5, 2017

New Resident
    I have a truck order that wants 21 iron, but iron is used for snow-shovels. Silly to request that many iron while an event is on also asking for it.

It's not letting me upgrade the tree, so don't think I'll bother with the snow-shovel, or participating. Now I have a ton of winter-gro and ice picks that I can't use or get rid of. It won't let me sell either item. frustrating
    Last edited by blubingo; 01-06-17 at 02:28 AM.

I need help TL. I got nothing from deliveries after my evergreen tree fully upgraded. Over hundreds of deliveries but not even 1 winter gro or ice pick from my airplane.

Rhino Keeper
    When it seemed I was getting a ton of picks from my deliveries, I went and purchased the ice block. Can someone please tell me if it will give me more than just miracal grow. I seem to have that coming out of my ears. It said upgrade parts which led me to believe there would be more than just one kind.

Also, is this many events back to back normal? I need to decide if I should be a little more picky before I rush into the next one.

So those of us with fully upgraded trees will not be able to receive anything from deliveries nor be able to remove crafted items from the barn?

That is correct cella. No drop no task no pet for us . So so sad. My perfect farm is ruined. 😡😡😡😡

New Resident
    Mine did the same thing. Now I have shovels and pine cones in storage. I can't sell them.

Rhino Keeper
    How is this game working????
    I had right away the limit of the evergreen tree...
    What do I do now with the items from cheep and what i get from deliveries????
    My barn get more and more full of these items...
    Do I need to spent gems for this game that is not working????

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    So those of us with fully upgraded trees will not be able to receive anything from deliveries nor be able to remove crafted items from the barn?
    Some events allow us to sell event parts/crafts and some events don't. This event does not let us do this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vinafarm2015 View Post
    I need help TL. I got nothing from deliveries after my evergreen tree fully upgraded. Over hundreds of deliveries but not even 1 winter gro or ice pick from my airplane.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinafarm2015 View Post
    That is correct cella. No drop no task no pet for us . So so sad. My perfect farm is ruined. ��������
    What specific issue are you having or which goal are you having issue with? Please post in the Bugs forum or send me a private message and I'll help you further. You shouldnt be needing the tree upgrade parts once your tree is fully upgraded.

Okay and what about buying an ice block that I can't do anything with

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast