Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Event - missing community prize

New Resident
    I've also restarted several times and am still missing the tree

New Resident

White tree missing on both farms

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Ok, let me report this over now. In the mean time, should you get your Tree reappearing, could you guys post here and let me know? Thanks.
    I didn't receive the white tree on my farms either. I force closed both farms and then turned off/restarted both iPads. Still no white tree on either farm.

Organic Acres, level 83
    River Mesa Ranch, level 57

Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I too am missing the last community prize. I have also restarted the game twice. Farm name ....ole doe eyes level52 played on an iPad Pro

Rhino Keeper
    My tree is missing too, even after restarting a few times.

Rhino Keeper
    i am missing the final community prize also, my two baby farms which participated and got the minimum requirement for community prizes also did not receive the final white tree which looks amazing.
    at first I thought we just didn't meet the goal this time around, but I am glad I checked the winter wonderland posts. Thank you rynetory2

I thought, "Welp, the ginger deer was a complete downer for everyone... who wants a ginger deer?" I know I did the minimum to get the community prizes.

I also didn't receive the final prize. Maybe it's poetic justice for my lack of enthusiasm for the final individual prize.

I have restarted and also do not have the community prize on my 2 participating farms. Glad I checked here. Just thought we missed it!

Farm Supplier
    I have also restarted my game multiple times and confirm that the Frosty White Tree is not in my cellar (I did receive the other two community prizes).

I did not get the last 3rd community prize, white Christmas lights tree. Restarted and un-installed and re-installed the game but no last community prize. This is incredibly sad and annoying because last event I did not get the log cabin to be able and craft. Saw that their was complaint about that too last time. Ugh! 😢😡

No white tree prize either 😱

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast