Thread: Peony Pony Won'the Breed

Peony Pony Won'the Breed

After buying a peony pony (which I adore, btw♡), I decided to breed her at level 5. She doesn't show up on the breeding lists at the breeding den, however. What am I doing wrong? I am using FF version1.5.2.8s53g and Android version 5.0.2. Thank you.
    Last edited by childoftheuniverse; 05-12-16 at 06:03 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Peony Pony isn't a parent animal. This is intended design. Animals with unique color combinations typically can't be parent animals because those combinations break the breeding results.

Is that the reason I paid 10 million coins to expand to the Treent of Life and now I cannot breed it? And animals I've won I cannot breed? Why are the animals given as prizes and such if we cannot breed them? I wouldn't be spending gems to come in first place to win the animals if I was told they're not breed able.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbiejones View Post
    Is that the reason I paid 10 million coins to expand to the Treent of Life and now I cannot breed it? And animals I've won I cannot breed? Why are the animals given as prizes and such if we cannot breed them? I wouldn't be spending gems to come in first place to win the animals if I was told they're not breed able.
    The prize is to have the cute animal in your forest, not to breed it.