Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragon: Mystic Dragon - Jan 3rd 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm collecting parts for this new dragon type with confidence the habitat will arrive along with more land to put it on! Could Team Lava please weigh in on this?

Rhino Keeper
    Even a travel to icon to take us to a fresh land to start putting them on cause trying make more space on current island means more memory needed and more crashs I guess , but they won't listen , but heyyyy let's have 100 more dragons released this year instead

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking the first dragon of a fully-formed new type would be a pure. This Mystic Dragon is a hybrid. I have doubts they will develop tarot into a full, independent type with it's own habitat and breedable hybrids. Dark seems to be going nowhere as a new type- no habitats, not breedable. I'm thinking these 'new types' might just be a gimmick to get people to spend more money. Other than this Mystic Dragon, all the other dragons of the three new types have been event dragons.

What would be great is if we could get some new breedable hybrids for the older 'new' types that have basically been abandonded- Metal, Cosmic, Fairytale, Tropic, Mythic, etc...

Fashion Designer
    Already a third of the way there
    accepting all neighbors

Host(ess)
    What is a bit confusing is that there is an old, Expired, TAROT, SR (blue, yellow, red) 13h that is NOT a part of the new "tarot type". In the past, say METAL dragon is a base dragon (what is the correct terminology?) for metal type dragons, but certainly is a member of metal type. Not so w/ old TAROT dragon & new tarot type w/ MYSTIC as the only current member. Wish they had chosen a different name for the type. Feels untidy...

As an aside, I think they did a great job drawing MYSTIC. The tarot cards floating around look like a cool necklace. Like the color scheme too. Good work w/ nice attention to detail.

Executive Chef
    Well dragon crafted and on nest but would be nice to to have a habitat for mystic instead of putting with purple one .... Guess we can hope
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Well got to number 35 Sky should of had 80 Mystic Cards for the Mystic Dragon, went in to craft the dragon and I only have 75 Mystic Cards, why do you have to ***** in this game, don't tell me to ask for help, all you will do is blame me for it and WON'T do anything about it anyways...but I feel better now,at least you know how I feel...that's why you have players leaving in herds...

Nightclub Owner
    So I finished hatching my 2nd Mystic and placed him on the nest. I then went to my first Mystic which is now level 4 to trade him. Guess what I found out? Yup, that's right - he can't be traded only sold.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Oh no! I hadn't noticed that at all! How come? Pretty sure last time's one can be, I'm sure mine come up in the trade list!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

I need to battle a Mystic dragon right now. Anyone know what would be good to go against it? Don't know what color the tarot symbol is yet, of course. Guess I can choose something to go against the purple that goes with the symbol. Seems too early to battle dragon I just crafted. Thanks.

NEVER MIND, JUST KO'D WITH GLASSWING!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast