Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crafting Dragon: Mystic Dragon - Jan 3rd 2017

Rhino Keeper
    So I've evolve my 1st mystic to level 4, and was just about to start evolving 2nd one, as about to craft my third and bang....... Just discovered that the mystic dragon is un-trade able. I always trade my spare battle won dragons, to get gemstones for tales, now I've just discovered I've probably battled nearly 80/100 when I didn't need to grrrrrrr

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    So I've evolve my 1st mystic to level 4, and was just about to start evolving 2nd one, as about to craft my third and bang....... Just discovered that the mystic dragon is un-trade able. I always trade my spare battle won dragons, to get gemstones for tales, now I've just discovered I've probably battled nearly 80/100 when I didn't need to grrrrrrr
    Right there with you I typically get 3 crafted dragons from battles and trade 2. At least I discovered the problem on Mystic #2 instead of #3
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    So, this dragon is leaving. I have 2, and 78/80 thingies needed for a third. As it is currently untradeable, is there a point to getting a third? Other than not having the annoying cards in storage that I can't get rid of?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    So, this dragon is leaving. I have 2, and 78/80 thingies needed for a third. As it is currently untradeable, is there a point to getting a third? Other than not having the annoying cards in storage that I can't get rid of?
    Getting rid of the annoying extra cards is one reason, but also you never know if the trade status will change in the future. That's why I'm not selling my 2nd Mystic. On the other hand; if they add more Tarot type dragons, maybe they'll let us use the Mystic cards we already have for the next one (?)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    lol so yay or nay on the 3rd?!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123