Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Elements - WORLD EVENT!

Fashion Designer
    I currently have 489 pts with 3 nests (lots of water dragons), 2 flowers, continually questing etc. I am just focusing on food production and battling. Without divine, i.e. S8, interventionI will probably (most likely) not make it. Hoarding my gold for habitats and for possible gold producing dragons.
    And just for the record: I don't like the path this game is taking either. It seems like the fun is slowly vaporizing with every new event. Someone mentioned earlier that there are small changes being made, designed to be imperceptible. Well, we are noticing them. S8, please don't insult our intelligence by trying to sneak those money grabbing tactics by us. If you are going to be greedy, at least be honest and open about it.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 01-05-17 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Punctuation. OCD!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Now we are getting double points! Yay!
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    I only have 810 points, even with double points I doubt I will make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Have had no pop up for this but i've just sold a trickster dragon from the nest & got 36 elements. Feel more hopeful now about this event so thank you S8

Executive Chef
    I just worked out that with the double points, I can get the first dragon, although not the second. I have three nests, so I can imagine how tough it is for those with two.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 1,033 so far with 3 nests, 2 evo temples and 1 shrine... I have sped the odd nest if I have a breeding ready and no nest available, I am planting 8 hour crops overnight and diamond dates during the day.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    Double points.. THANKS I may get the final dragon now

Fashion Designer
    I just got the "nature's chase" and can't find it in my storage. Anyone know what this is?

ETA: never mind, found it. It's a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Even with the double points they have made these events near impossible unless you buy the extra stuff and that is even for people with multiple nests, evolve temples and breeding spots.

And I think it is SUPER terrible that lately none of the community rewards are of any value...just more stuff to clutter our small area with. Greedy decisions which penalize the small player and those small players are the ones who will be more inclined to PAY for things...hint hint...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness there is a light at the end of the tunnel, in my case it is probable a train, however dbl points does give one a glimmer of hope. It was looking like I wasn't even going to make it to the community section let alone achieving the first dragon. It is disappointing that the community goal doesn't have a dragon as when I started playing this game I didn't have the resources or the coins to get very far but having a dragon in the community goal encouraged me to keep trying and probably enticed me to spend some dollars. The gamers that are just starting out with this game don't have that carrot dangling.,knowing that getting a new dragon is the bases of the game and in turn becomes addictive.
    I won't reach the final dragon but will be tickled pink to get atleast the first one and was pleased to see we got double points. Best of luck to all.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast