Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard: Living Art January 3, 2017

Farm Supplier
    Does anyboy have some more informations about the new habitat - the Sketchbook Corner?
    I don't like its black color - and i am wondering if the window in the shop says that it's only black and white but the ink isn't dried yet. What could this mean? Becomes it more color later? I don't really like it and don't want to purchase it if it is only black and white.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    Does anyboy have some more informations about the new habitat - the Sketchbook Corner?
    I don't like its black color - and i am wondering if the window in the shop says that it's only black and white but the ink isn't dried yet. What could this mean? Becomes it more color later? I don't really like it and don't want to purchase it if it is only black and white.
    I wondered the same thing!

Executive Chef
    So I am at 2216 points on the 1st place. I have no boost, do not buy the unicorn the event points give. I have had a very good start with Sapphire Sphinx and have also fed my 88,000 apples. I have only 2 nests to get points, because a nest is still blocked by Obsidian Cylops. Oh yes and 2 development flowers, which is now very helpful as Sapphire Sphinx takes 32 hours to develop. Good luck to everyone in the Leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Since I have all the animal milestones, except the Peacock and the horse, I'm not interested. I really wish that they had some of the earlier animals since these are fairly recent. I don't like the Peacock because it looks like a cartoon amongst the other animals. The horse is nice, but First place is out of reach in my group. I don't really mind sitting out. Good luck to all!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

New Resident
    how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    So I am at 2216 points on the 1st place. I have no boost, do not buy the unicorn the event points give. I have had a very good start with Sapphire Sphinx and have also fed my 88,000 apples. I have only 2 nests to get points, because a nest is still blocked by Obsidian Cylops. Oh yes and 2 development flowers, which is now very helpful as Sapphire Sphinx takes 32 hours to develop. Good luck to everyone in the Leaderboard
    Actually you're fully equipped (with two nests and two development flowers). However, I hope you have more apples to feed as your points are barely enough to be the 4th place in my group. In the end, it's all about spending apples with boosts. I am out in this one. Too competitive. Good luck to you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Actually you're fully equipped (with two nests and two development flowers). However, I hope you have more apples to feed as your points are barely enough to be the 4th place in my group. In the end, it's all about spending apples with boosts. I am out in this one. Too competitive. Good luck to you.
    Hello Supermaay! I do not have very many apples anymore, I also do not use any more boost in the leaderboard. I was constantly in groups where so much was worked with boost and precious stones. I always had to buy with Euro, again gemstones and lost in the end nevertheless. I have and will always play so that I never someone who is over me, down on 3 or 4 place and so on push down. I play with, although I have given up the hope of reaching 1 place. Or a place where I'll get the runes. Have fun in the Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello Supermaay! I do not have very many apples anymore, I also do not use any more boost in the leaderboard. I was constantly in groups where so much was worked with boost and precious stones. I always had to buy with Euro, again gemstones and lost in the end nevertheless. I have and will always play so that I never someone who is over me, down on 3 or 4 place and so on push down. I play with, although I have given up the hope of reaching 1 place. Or a place where I'll get the runes. Have fun in the Leaderboard
    Good luck! You are one of most enthusiastic players in this game. I appreciate your feedback and contributions to this discussion platform.

New Resident
    **HELLO EV1**
    how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"?? thnx

Quote Originally Posted by jmayz69 View Post
    **HELLO EV1**
    how or where do I get the "pop art pony" or the "unicorn sculpture"?? thnx
    You can get the Pop Art Pony or Unicorn Sculpture in the Market - under Featured tab, or Buildings tab.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast