Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #12 - Coins

Host(ess)
    150 miles from the mean center of the US population
    HOW TO GAIN 2500 COINS HOURLY...

As you are collecting from assets, you cannot receive most items which your inventory has 99 of... You receive coins in their place.

A Strawberry costs 60 coins. If harvested when 99 are already in your inventory, you receive 185 coins instead: a 125-coin profit!

Since Strawberries take 1 hour to grow, and you gain 20 energy units in 1 hour, it is best to grow 20 at once (or 40 over 2 hours).

This yields: 2500 coins in 1 hour, or 40000 coins over 16 hours! (To compare... five level-5 Farmhouses yield 1960 coins hourly.)

THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY IN THE GAME TO GAIN COINS.

Nightclub Owner
    A L5 farmhouse yields 588 couns per hours, 5 L5 will yield 2940 coins per hour. On page 1 you will find the best return on investment.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Some serious update on the best yields. The best short term yield are the shrubs. So if you swim in Energy, that is a good bet!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Plus planting fellora, which DOES now double income w double crop elven boost!!! Yay!!
    What?! Are you sure?!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Faerie bulbs, blythe faerie house and glimmer faerie house are massive coun makers, and well worth the effort of maximum uograde. I have 11 of them, well worth it. Plus planting fellora, which DOES now double income w double crop elven boost!!! Yay!!
    How did you by more than one of the fairy houses? I can’t buy either one, game says I’m maxed with only one of each
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    How did you by more than one of the fairy houses? I can’t buy either one, game says I’m maxed with only one of each
    I have two of each on my board at the moment and am able to purchase more. Perhaps you are at your total limit for Town Buildings, not the Faerie Houses themselves?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Those are Town Buildings, compound cap is 50. Check your other buildings: farmhouses, cottages, etc.
    Glimmer Faerie House L5 - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: The Perfect home for a sweet, gentle Glimmerwood Faerie!
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 50 Glimmerdust, 20 Red Petal, 25 Glimmerbulb, 3 Golden Apple
    Sell: 250 coins
    Drops: Coins, Glimmerdust, Purple Petal
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 50
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942
    Blythe Faerie House L5 - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: The Perfect home for a wild, gusty Blythewood Faerie!
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 40 Blythedust, 20 Manticore Whisker, 25 Fur, 3 Golden Egg
    Sell: 250 coins
    Drops: Coins, Blythedust, Rat Tail
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 50
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942

Fashion Designer
    Thanks....sold 4 farmhouses, which only opened up only 3 more slots for fairy houses. Strange math here as always
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Blythe Faerie House and Glimmer Faerie House both give over 2000 coins per click (12 hour timer) if you build them up to level 5. And they are only 1x1. I have seven. They count as town buildings, so I would have to sell another building to get an extra one.
    Faerie bulbs, blythe faerie house and glimmer faerie house are massive coun makers, and well worth the effort of maximum uograde. I have 11 of them, well worth it. Plus planting fellora, which DOES now double income w double crop elven boost!!! Yay!!
    I don't have these buildings yet.
    I have limited energy, so I have to look at coins per click, not per hour. Anything less than $500 per click is in the bank. Some may come out for Weekday Warrior, if I have room.

Forgotten Roost is prime for coins per click, of course.

I was amazed by the event thread when the kitsunicorn and associated pond turned out to drop 2000+ coins! They were headed for my bank until I learned this!!

So I decided to also keep out items dropping $1000 coins, but only click them when I have extra energy. My first items are the Ring Bearer etc from the wedding event.

So I'm looking for event items with tasty cash drops. I only joined in March 2018, so I don't have historical items. But I will be watching out for these in future and I hope that others will, too!

[Edit] list of 2000+ droppers:
    Forgotten Roost - main storyline
    Kitsunecorn and Pond - 22 Nov 2018
    Great Holiday Tree (lv. 6) - 20 Dec 2018
    Snow Castle - 10 Jan 2019
    Wee Carriage - 24 Jan 2019
    Genevieve's Chaise - 31 Feb 2019
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-14-19 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added event dates to make ID easier
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    A big refresh of the yields. So many new items that it is now possible to have very decent coin generators.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast