Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustration with goals

Frustration with goals

Castle Story- Not sure if other players are experiencing the same frustration with repetitive requests to reach goals that are often unattainable within the time frame. The current winter ball is a prime example. The yetis have become nonexistent in mapping out the dance floor. I have accessed the stables 6 times with no yeti. Considering it is 4 hours to wait between it is not fun anymore. I always get close to the end of a goal and it expires. I have played this game for several years and have noted this change in the past few months. Any advice is welcome! besides spending extra money to play. Thanks. I am ready to give it up.
    Last edited by kikibrownie; 12-29-16 at 05:36 PM.

Yes, unfortunately the last few months we've actually had the same recycled goals over & over.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I agree. I can only play before and after work, not continuously as the game seems to require. I have been very frustrated with the quests and goals that I would only be able to complete if I paid to bypass steps.

I dont even try anymore.Truth is without money you can`t beat the quests in time. I stayed for my neighbours but if this greedyness dont stops ill rather quit. So many Team lava games became insane with their quest conditions . Its frustrating and unfair. I rather buy a complete game, instead of feeling forced, to invest money forever on pay to win games. Ridicilious.
    Last edited by CelestiasHeaven; 01-05-17 at 10:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    I've only been playing a couple of months and feel your pain. I've got non timed goals that require purchases.

Any timed quests I do not even try to complete.

Host(ess)
    I started playing Castle Story in July 2016 and I've made it to level 26 playing two to three times per day and never successfully completed any event.. most of them I have such a frustrating number of goals remaining that I wonder why I even wasted time and resources starting any of them. At least with Dragon Story, I always felt I could complete any of the events if I remembered to check my tablet at the right times of day. My wife has gotten to the highest level you can possibly reach in Castle Story on her tablet and reports the exact same experience with events, and she's been playing for several years longer than me. I don't know who the people are who are completing the events, but at least at our house we decided that they're most definitely not "casual" game players... and this game is classified as "social casual" here.

Quote Originally Posted by devnil View Post
    I don't know who the people are who are completing the events, but at least at our house we decided that they're most definitely not "casual" game players... and this game is classified as "social casual" here.
    When I get an iTunes gift card as a birthday gift or something then I buy gems, which allows me to complete a timed event. Otherwise I couldn't possibly do it.

Host(ess)
    I agree. I am doing this Rainbow fairy event right now. Which was also running with a deadline aside a Clydesdale event. Which i had to collect 30 clovers for just for the horse. With the fairy event I go through about 8 challenges, all getting more difficult than the next. I'm trying to play and have a life! 3 days to spare and it hits me with collecting 6 potions for each!!! Are you guys insane!?? How is an adult supposed to find the time and in 3 days nevertheless. It's VERY unfair. I like to feel rewarded for playing a game, checking in often, not have to feel like a drone.

It sucks that this hasnt changed.

Somewhere over the rainbow

Try as I might, I find it nearly impossible to ever complete these challenges even when I spend money on gems. The upgrade just requires more of the impossible to obtain. Limited results from chopping rocks and trees, too few bandits and too many boars and wolves which uses my energy. I understand the needs to make money on these games, but why are the challenges next to impossible to achieve? Every time I say no more then I get hopeful and I end up wasting my time and money. The last upgrade for the rainbow and fairy requires a way too high amount of wisps to meet and I only have 24 hours left. Very annoying that they make these challenges so hard to achieve and I will no longer spend good money on this stupid game! I've wasted my last hard earned dollar playing! And I totally agree regarding the random drops on a timed game! Either drop needed items every time or stop timing!
    Last edited by gingeronie; 03-26-17 at 04:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast