Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 01/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Jan 2017)

Executive Chef
    Pfft, old dog & cat reruns ... I was hoping that S8 would just release Valentine's stuff in the tent a little early but... wellllll, guess not, lol.

I'll update the first post soon, y'all, but since it's old-hat pets, what's the rush, really? LOL

Executive Chef
    Can we please get pretty pink Vday related items in the tent?

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, why did they add the most annoying prizes? The cats and dogs we're fed up with?
    Not complaining, just Curious why offer something no one wants to buy?
    Where's the Logic?! ����

Banned
    If they're going to recycle prizes why not recycle the seasonal ones?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Hmm, why did they add the most annoying prizes? The cats and dogs we're fed up with?
    Not complaining, just Curious why offer something no one wants to buy?
    Where's the Logic?! ����
    Agreed. I want something that drops daily energy, like unicorns and such. Those are the most useful to me with all the energy wasting quests we get anymore. I haven't been able to actually complete a quest line in over a year now. I really don't like having to upgrade limited time quest buildings to level 10, it was better when they were 3, 4 or even 5 levels and without sooo many items for each level. I can never finish goals in time anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see the items that dropped apple and orange pies again..did not have enough cabbages earlier...have plenty now because I do not need another cat or dog.

Fashion Designer
    So... how many rotten cabbages can I store? I already have too many domestic animals... looking for something a bit more exotic. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Would like to see the items that dropped apple and orange pies again..did not have enough cabbages earlier...have plenty now because I do not need another cat or dog.
    Hmmm... I have wondered about those, too. I think I would try for them this time around! :-)

I was too new when they came out before. And when one finally visited my tent, I was fresh out of cabbages.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Discussion about the Love shack moved here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ack+love+shack. Thanks.

My rotten cabbages won't store, is this a game bug because I have read that they are supposed to?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast