Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: January 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I also have need of a gold exchange partner, will add you!! Just let me know if you still need someone!!

ID: JM90Gurl Currently lvl 135 about to lvl up

Looking only for regular player's. I send gold to different people, if you send me gold I'll send it back. I also answer all request and do my best to visit when I can. I play during the world events so when you stuff I can send items for that. I'm looking for a neighbor that can do that for me as well.

ID: JM90Gurl

New Resident
    id: Amberxin
    I'm a daily player and want to have more friend to exchange maps and send gold.

IndianGirlBg

Only active serious players who answer the map and other requests every time please. I'll do the same but don't do visits. Players who don't answer the request will be removed. Thank you.

Please add dragonsmount. I answer all requests but don't visit. Thanks!

Add me please! Ampersandbrad

Pls add me: mystplayer

looking for daily players who respond to requests for maps. I play at least once a day and accept all requests but can't return gold as all spots are taken. I don't visit and don't expect you to

New Resident
    Just had to rest my phone and now have to start from scratch.

Please add me: lamarr215

New Resident
    I'm looking for neighbors. I've played to game for a really long time and am I several times a day to respond to material requests.

ID: Bones687

ID: B3llamour I need two gold friends (I have one already), first two to write on my wall with the word Gold gets the spots

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast