Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GlassWing or The Dark One

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I could level both up, but that doesn't mean I should....knowing how hard it is to accumulate food in DS due to the limited number of farms and high food output for each dragon. Like to get the best bang for them apples before I aimlessly invest in a dragon.

Why save apples? Due to the back to back events, there's one less thing to worry about and I am more than well prepare to take on any events they throw at me that is if time allows. Plus I could play more easily without constantly planting upgrapes or buff beats or rushroom. Sometimes BINGO also slows down the food production when it ask me to plant Fireapples, Pumpwings or Eliteleeks or worse yet Scalypears.

Like you mention LB, I could throw a million apples right off the bat while the top players spend their way up. It gives me more control when playing the game.

As for metal, that really sux that your metal didn't work out for you. And you said you purchase it, right? :-/ I've been using my level 10 ForgeFather since I didn't have metal, sometimes he does the trick. As for Huntress, I haven't really use it enough to say much about it, but it is doing better than my Light Mother. XD
    Metal is bred by white and blue. Parents don't have to be a 15, that's for something else. I bred mine and fed it to a 15, it sucks for me.

Huntress has been awesome at a 10, she gets fed next. My light mother is a 9 and stinks so far. Keep trying for a diamond, my son got his diamond with forgefathet and islander, he just threw something on the nest, didn't even care what he was going to get. It seems like when you stop trying is when it finally happens. I find I have better success after my dragons hit 7, 10 and 15. In between those levels, many are spotty for me.

Fashion Designer
    I vote Glasswing. It's an ultra rare and seems to be the strongest of the Champions. Rainbow Sentinel may be the same colors, but it's only a super rare. I'm trying to feed my Glasswing up to 15 but it takes A LOT of food, so it's been very slow going. But, even at level 11 (and a half, lol) she's already quite formidable in the arena. I've been using her for just about every battle, except when it's another Champ, and she takes opponents down with ease. She looks good doing it, too. Those wings are fabulous.

I feel you on the Metal thing. Mine does a decent job, but my Fire and Playful can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Months ago everyone was talking about how great they are in the arena, so I fed mine up- with very disappointing results. It's weird how some dragons are great fighters on some people's Isles, yet basically worthless on other Isles.

So far, I'm a little suspicious of the red and black in the Dark One- and he's got such a loooong evo time. I'd hate to dump all that food and time into him just to find out he's an average fighter, no better than a regular Champ. Waiting for more feedback on his battle s****s before evolving him. It might be that his ultra-rareness trumps the color weaknesses...but it might not. :/
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-29-16 at 11:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper

I haven't really put BINGO into consideration even though I do it anyways. So it takes two level 15 parents of water and light to breed metal...hmm...that's probably why I didn't get mine yet.

Metal does not need L15 parents, only Prime Loyal needs it. Have editied my earlier post to clarify this.
    When Bingo required a breed a Metal egg, I bred one in just one try. As Bingo is just 6 days ... Good luck in breeding a Metal & Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Metal is bred by white and blue. Parents don't have to be a 15, that's for something else. I bred mine and fed it to a 15, it sucks for me.

Huntress has been awesome at a 10, she gets fed next. My light mother is a 9 and stinks so far. Keep trying for a diamond, my son got his diamond with forgefathet and islander, he just threw something on the nest, didn't even care what he was going to get. It seems like when you stop trying is when it finally happens. I find I have better success after my dragons hit 7, 10 and 15. In between those levels, many are spotty for me.
    I forgot Huntress is an Ultra Rare, that's probably why it's doing so well. I'm not really trying for Diamond, I've been throwing randoms in the den too, started breeding it from level 30 and now level 116 and still no Diamond. Lol, I know it's a process, a very very long process at that. I didn't think the parents level matter, but hey, at least it worked for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I vote Glasswing. It's an ultra rare and seems to be the strongest of the Champions. Rainbow Sentinel may be the same colors, but it's only a super rare. I'm trying to feed my Glasswing up to 15 but it takes A LOT of food, so it's been very slow going. But, even at level 11 (and a half, lol) she's already quite formidable in the arena. I've been using her for just about every battle, except when it's another Champ, and she takes opponents down with ease. She looks good doing it, too. Those wings are fabulous.

I feel you on the Metal thing. Mine does a decent job, but my Fire and Playful can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Months ago everyone was talking about how great they are in the arena, so I fed mine up- with very disappointing results. It's weird how some dragons are great fighters on some people's Isles, yet basically worthless on other Isles.

So far, I'm a little suspicious of the red and black in the Dark One- and he's got such a loooong evo time. I'd hate to dump all that food and time into him just to find out he's an average fighter, no better than a regular Champ. Waiting for more feedback on his battle s****s before evolving him. It might be that his ultra-rareness trumps the color weaknesses...but it might not. :/
    It's another process kinda thing with feeding champs. I use to give them 1 feed for every battle they won. It's a slow progress, but at least it's a progress when food is scarce. Seems like atm Glasswing is the strongest champ, I hear nothing but good things from her.

As for the Dark One, I feel like not many people have tried him out enough (including myself) to see his potential since it's still fairly new. So at this point, I might just feed him to 10 to see how he does. B/c this fella deserves at least a 10 since it was so hard to acquire and evolve him.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Metal does not need L15 parents, only Prime Loyal needs it. Have editied my earlier post to clarify this.
    When Bingo required a breed a Metal egg, I bred one in just one try. As Bingo is just 6 days ... Good luck in breeding a Metal & Diamond.
    Thanks...would you be able to tell me more about Prime? I'm still not familiar with that. I know they need level 15 parents, but that's it. How are they special?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks...would you be able to tell me more about Prime? I'm still not familiar with that. I know they need level 15 parents, but that's it. How are they special?
    Sorry, what I know about Primes is the same as you.

I have a Prime Arcane8 (DT ) & DarkPrimeChrono10 (BT) and both have a sort of crown above their heads. I have not used them in battles.
    DT=Dragon Tales
    BT=Battle Tournament

Fashion Designer
    I use Glasswing all the time and it is a good battler but I kept mine at 14 because the food level to 15 is so high and the value of 14 vs 15 isnt that much.

Also Amazon and Marshmallow are great fighters and I use them often.

My question is when can we breed with the Dark One to get some corrupt dragons?

Fashion Designer
    Spent about 300k apples leveling Stalwart to 10 (for LB) and Glasswing to 12. Was going for Huntress too, but the temple is busy. Phew...this was harder than I thought. This amount of apples only brought me 1000 points in LB, but in DT, it's about the amount to complete the whole tale.

They really should lower the amounts for the LB milestones. I never reach the last dragon, only get the 1st dragon and barely reach the last chest with 2 temples, 2 nests, and a den on a Android device.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I use Glasswing all the time and it is a good battler but I kept mine at 14 because the food level to 15 is so high and the value of 14 vs 15 isnt that much.

Also Amazon and Marshmallow are great fighters and I use them often.

My question is when can we breed with the Dark One to get some corrupt dragons?
    My Amazon isn't really that good, but then again it's only level 7 and I rarely use it. But once again it is better than my Light Mother. XD

As for the Dark One, I didn't realize you can't breed with it. Haven't tried to place it in den. But as for corrupt dragons, I believe they have to make appearance in the market first like all the rest of the dragons. As for when...haven't heard anything yet, but like most people Corrupt Stalwart is tempting to have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast