Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GlassWing or The Dark One

Fashion Designer
    I think Isis should now be added into this mix he seems to be ****ing everything even those he seemingly should be weak against. This is a very nice surprise and I have usually been sending him in as first line against most tricolours for exa,
    Mp,e he just kod a level 13 archangel which would not seem to make sense but because I had to do several Isis battles I gave it a shot.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I used The Dark One, level 6, in a couple battles of the tourney. Here's the results:
    Ember8- win on first Bash
    Green Thumb9- win BM
    Dueler9- lost twice

It looks like we are probably getting a jousting themed leaderboard when the Tales are over, so I just chucked him in the evo chamber. Will keep track of his adult adventures (oh, that sounds bad)...his adult battles and report them here.
    Yup, we're getting the Knightly Order leaderboard event tomorrow. I would feed the Dark One during leaderboard if I were you since it eats so much. That is if you're planning to epic it. I only used my lvl 10 Dark One once or twice so far and it's been KOing the dragons (sorry, don't remember which one exactly, but it's not a really tough opponent).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    According to my battle simulator, you should level up your Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel first:

# Good against - Type
    608 - Glasswing/Rainbow Sentinel
    321 - Light Mother
    291 - Huntress
    268 - Warrior Princess/Gilded Knight
    232 - Triple Rainbow
    218 - Lollipop
    196 - Double Rainbow
    186 - The Dark One

PS: Relative strengths of the newest types (dark, elemental, tarot) is under review, so those might not be accurate
    Thanks for providing the data. Is this base on the battle arena calculator? I don't think I know anything about the battle simulator you're referring to.

But this is really good to know. My first lvl 15 dragon, Glasswing is a beast on top of the line.

And I'm surprise the Dark One is lower than Light Mother since the Dark One have a special type the corrupt. I guess I should give Light Mother a few more chance.
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 01-16-17 at 03:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I think Isis should now be added into this mix he seems to be ****ing everything even those he seemingly should be weak against. This is a very nice surprise and I have usually been sending him in as first line against most tricolours for exa,
    Mp,e he just kod a level 13 archangel which would not seem to make sense but because I had to do several Isis battles I gave it a shot.
    I tried searching the dragon Isis you're referring to, but no results came up. Possibly you're talking about Ignis? Seems like many people are having trouble with that dragon when going up against harder opponents.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I tried searching the dragon Isis you're referring to, but no results came up. Possibly you're talking about Ignis? Seems like many people are having trouble with that dragon when going up against harder opponents.
    Maybe it was the Iris Dragon (rainbow/olympus, super rare)?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Thanks for providing the data. Is this base on the battle arena calculator? I don't think I know anything about the battle simulator you're referring to.

But this is really good to know. My first lvl 15 dragon, Glasswing is a beast on top of the line.

And I'm surprise the Dark One is lower than Light Mother since the Dark One have a special type the corrupt. I guess I should give Light Mother a few more chance.
    We're not supposed to discuss the merits of one or the other I read somewhere on here, but it's a personal project based on that.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Lol but you will never, ever, stop being sorry about Glasswing, right?!
    Exactly.

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping one day it will be a value pack, or they'll start reusing some tales for us new players or something so I have another chance to get it! I decided I didn't want to spend the gold to get the dark one in the end, having only been able to play the tournaments since december. I think I would spend it for glasswing though!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234