Thread: Posting this already 3rd time ..

Rhino Keeper

Posting this already 3rd time ..

I don't know why my thread had been delated already 2 times?!
    POSTING THIS AGAIN......

"I was wondering if anyone of you have a bakery with over 100 counters with food or even more? That would be interesting to see! "
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    It probably got deleted because you posted the same message to the 'Show off your bakery' thread... and another player replied to your post as well. Mods tend to merge and/or delete threads that have already been asked/answered before.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

The Honorable Panda
    Pixiegamer is correct. Duplicate posts and threads are removed. You have already asked this question in the Show off your bakery thread.

Forum rules

Disputes with Forum Staff/TL Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes section, or send the moderators a Private Message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request