Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

Rhino Keeper
    Peamoth faik, now a 15 hour fail . This won't be easy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello everyone together I have bought 1 Capricorn, the other I get with tasks. I was curious if we got Ophiuchus if we had a capricorn in the habitat. But I have not got one receive, but I have only bought Ophiuchus. I love the ghosts appearance, ohhh I never have enough food

Hello Drachenia 🙂 so you hatched all the zodiac animals including Capricorn but you didn't get Ophiuchus automatically?

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! I bought a capricorn and he is now in evolve. You get Ophiuchus without having to do a task. It takes only a little time, I was not in the game for about 1 hour and I just received Ophiuchus. So cool I love his designs, great work. Oh uff, habs almost forgotten. There are 20 gems when you have evolve Ophiuchus on Epic (LVL 15).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0012ralvwinymg.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	35198

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Hello Drachenia �� so you hatched all the zodiac animals including Capricorn but you didn't get Ophiuchus automatically?

Hello Tahitii! I just wrote it, yes you get Ophiuchus automatically

Executive Chef
    The ones in storage seem to count. When the Legendary Zodiac goal came into my book yesterday I had 2 zodiacs still in storage and clicking "go" on the goal told me my only missing one was Capricorn.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    The ones in storage seem to count. When the Legendary Zodiac goal came into my book yesterday I had 2 zodiacs still in storage and clicking "go" on the goal told me my only missing one was Capricorn.
    Where does yours tell you? Mine isn't saying what I'm missing or how many I have. My main account has them all except the Capricorn, but my second account is missing 3 and it's not saying that either?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    When I click "go" only thing showing is Capricorn and the gem/zodiac, my belief is its because that's what's avail right now because I'm missing like 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    When I click "go" only thing showing is Capricorn and the gem/zodiac, my belief is its because that's what's avail right now because I'm missing like 5
    That is what is showing for me to.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me if the zodiac animals come out every year?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the zodiac animals come out every year?
    They only started last year and have been released once a month with the corresponding sign. Not sure if it will happen again this year for people who missed any or weren't playing or if they will b re-released in a different way.,

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast