Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Spring wing is a rare animal with dark and nature elements. 13 hours breeding and 16 hour evolution.
    And if you really have to, a massive 1000 gems to buy it.
    skipping all the steps will be cheaper than buying it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    skipping all the steps will be cheaper than buying it
    Definitely! Will not be buying it but my first try is 15 hours so not a great start.

Oh btw everyone it is the only dark, nature animal with a breed time of 13 hours. So if you see that magic number. You have it!

Executive Chef
    No, I was afraid I still have 2 days Sapphire Sphinx in the breeding. Now is the thought, I should accelerate the breeding of Sapphire Sphinx, or immediately complete the whole task with gemstones. I do not like it when I feed my food to an animal which I then sell again. Or is it when I feed my Spring Wing LVL 4 and just skip the breeding task?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0006squ29dvty4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	35182

step 3 :
    - hatch spring wing (dark nature, 13h) (skip : 50)
    - feed spring wing x50 (skip : 112 gems)
    Last edited by Drachenia; 12-30-16 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Added

Executive Chef
    1 lunar moth, 2 spruce moose, 2 plantlets and a spring wing! Now, (note to self!) don't hatch it!

Executive Chef
    So Clark Wayne, 19 sparkles does that mean you have gotten this animal already? Do you have them all?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So Clark Wayne, 19 sparkles does that mean you have gotten this animal already? Do you have them all?
    no i don't have capricorn yet ><
    but i won't miss it : i have all the 11 first so no way i will miss this one :P
    if needed, i will skip the hatching because i have 1 spring wing waiting for food

but i'm wondering how we are getting ophiuchus : another goal line for those who got the 12 sign ?
    and what for those who missed the beginning ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    if needed, i will skip the hatching because i have 1 spring wing waiting for food

but i'm wondering how we are getting ophiuchus : another goal line for those who got the 12 sign ?
    I'm wondering the same. In the description of it, it just says earn once you have collected all 12 zodiacs so I imagine it will be an auto completed goal. I have all the others, so not missing this. I speed up until I got spring wing which is on the nest now so I'm pretty much sorted. I hope people who have missed previous zodiacs get a chance to get the ones they missed and then the 13tg one.

Rhino Keeper
    Very excited about the Capricorn because that's my sign. I have a level 4 Spring Wing so I will need to get it to Level 13 in order to feed it 50 times. Will pay the 50 gems if I don't breed another Spring Wing. The only zodiac I did not get was Taurus so hopefully I will get another opportunity to get it. I am also trying for the White Elephant in Perfect Presents so that will require a lot of food too. Good luck everybody.

Rhino Keeper

I never missed a Zodiac animal since I began playing FFS but I will only have 7 (including this one). Storm8 should find a way for late starters like me to win Zodiac animals we don't have yet. By the way, I'm happy that I have a Spring Wing at Level 1 so I can spend 50 gems to skip the hatching step. I will certainly try to breed/hatch though. I remember Spring Wing is difficult to come by (breed). Good luck all!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Important question will we still get the surprise if we have a bunch of zodiac animals in storage?

I have ten zodiacs in storage and one hatched on the farm.

I need to know if I have to start hatching ten zodiac animals.

Due to it being so hard to expand .... not like dragon story where we can ask neighbours for maps.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast