Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Trying for the Spring Wing is so very frustrating and hard. 2 Planthers (10hrs)in a row, 2 Peamoths (14hrs)in a row and now a Spruce Moose (15hrs).
    Update Have now bred the above plus another Spruce Moose, Aurora Pegasus and I've got a Punk Skunk sitting on the nest. I'm in the same boat as JanineQuinty, I have a Spring Wing at level 10 but can't feed it 50 times. S8 have made obtaining the last of the Zodiacs very hard, considering the Spring Wing is only a rare.

Update. Finally got the Spring Wing breeding Used Twilight Troll and Panda.
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 01-04-17 at 02:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Spring Wing as a Rare animal is very difficult to breed, compared to some Super Rare animals you mentioned. It happened to me as well. Since the beginning of the event, all I got were countless Planthers and one Punk Skunk (which I already have two in Storage). Anyway, it's good that I have a Level 1 Spring Wing which I can level up so I only need to spend 50 gems to skip breeding.

Your estimate is about right. You probably need to skip if you don't see the 13-hour timer tomorrow morning. Depending on your time zone, you may have two days left for the event and breeding (13 hours), hatching (13 hours), and one evolving (16 hours) will take about two days. You can also wait one more day ( one or two more tries). If you get one Spring Wing, you only need to speed up breeding, hatching, and evolving with 42 gems (assuming you're fully prepared for the final steps. Good luck.
    Since last communication, I bred one Planther and just now another Punk Skunk (18-hour). Time is running out so I skipped with 50 gems and started feeding my Level 1 Spring Wing. It's evolving now. This is the 2nd time I need to skip breeding the Rare animal in the Zodiac Goal Line event. The first time was Libra (my sign). Good luck to you all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Since last communication, I bred one Planther and just now another Punk Skunk (18-hour). Time is running out so I skipped with 50 gems and started feeding my Level 1 Spring Wing. It's evolving now. This is the 2nd time I need to skip breeding the Rare animal in the Zodiac Goal Line event. The first time was Libra (my sign). Good luck to you all.
    I too have gotten about every nature/dark combo there is along with some planthers & finally paid the 50 gems. I have 2 spring wings one is 1 feeding short of the goal. I just wanted to point out that there are 2 evolutions with 50 feedings for those figuring out the time. Even I have to do an evolution. Hopefully this was the toughest zodiac to get, as I still have 6 more to go. God speed to those trying to finish the goal!

Rhino Keeper
    Think I may give up on this one. 20 hour fail on the nest and spruce moose in the breeding den after countless planther fails.

Farm Supplier
    I completed the Capricorn goal several hours ago but haven't received my bonus yet. Capricorn is on the nest, do I have to wait for it to hatch?

Fashion Designer
    Spring Wing is so hard to get especially when I'm getting Aurora Pegasus and Lunar Moths, etc. Luckily, I have a Spring Wing. Problem is that I did evolve him or her for one of the events, probably the Leaderboard or another. I remember that I wanted to keep it young, but needed to evolve something. So now, I have to feed it massive amounts of food, which is crazy just after a Tales. Oh well.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), about 10 times, one Peamoth and one Spruce Moose.
    This morning spend gems to skip this step and continue forward.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), about 10 times, one Peamoth and one Spruce Moose.
    This morning spend gems to skip this step and continue forward.
    Did you skip only the step of breeding or the subsequent feeding 50 times as well? If you have a low level Spring Wing to feed, remember you need to evolve 2 times which will take 32 hours (16 hours each). You need to be careful with time management. I am currently in the 2nd evolution step. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    I started this Capricorn quest quite late when there were less than 4 days left. After several Plantlers I got 13 hours! It is my first Spring Wing. I just put it to the nest, and there is one day and about one hour left till the end of the quest. I am sure I will have to speed up the evolving of the Spring Wing, but now I see a real chance to get a Capricorn with a good planning and investing some gems. I am going to plant 20 hour crops soon (that should be enough to get 150 pendants). With two nests hatching should not be a problem too. I thought it was a very good idea and put my Papayak (16 hours) to the evolution temple. Then I realised that I will need the evolution temple for evolving Spring Wing soon Well, now I will need more gems to speed up this evolution and to speed up another evolution to get 15 pendants. I hope 10 hour evolution will give 15 pendants.
    I am looking forward to get my Capricorn in one day. Congratulations to everyone who already got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    I started this Capricorn quest quite late when there were less than 4 days left. After several Plantlers I got 13 hours! It is my first Spring Wing. I just put it to the nest, and there is one day and about one hour left till the end of the quest. I am sure I will have to speed up the evolving of the Spring Wing, but now I see a real chance to get a Capricorn with a good planning and investing some gems. I am going to plant 20 hour crops soon (that should be enough to get 150 pendants). With two nests hatching should not be a problem too. I thought it was a very good idea and put my Papayak (16 hours) to the evolution temple. Then I realised that I will need the evolution temple for evolving Spring Wing soon Well, now I will need more gems to speed up this evolution and to speed up another evolution to get 15 pendants. I hope 10 hour evolution will give 15 pendants.
    I am looking forward to get my Capricorn in one day. Congratulations to everyone who already got it!
    Please note that you need to evolve your Spring Wing twice (32 hours total) in order to feed it 50 times. After that you need to have another one evolved for 15 pendants. Overall, if you carefully plan, you need to speed up evolution by using at least 30 gems. Good luck.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast