Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Please note that you need to evolve your Spring Wing twice (32 hours total) in order to feed it 50 times. After that you need to have another one evolved for 15 pendants. Overall, if you carefully plan, you need to speed up evolution by using at least 30 gems. Good luck.
    Thank you very much! Yes, I will need more than 30 gems. Luckily I have them. I don't have all Zodiac animals but I would really like to have this one, especially when I had luck to breed the Spring Wing.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope S8 that you are reading these posts! What were you thinking releasing Capricorn during a story book? It was a difficult breed during an event that even needed gift tags from the tournament! I like challenges but this one during the holidays was a little over the top. Please keep this in mind for future events. You came out with the Isle of Fortune which helped me justify spending the gems to reach the goal, but I had other plans for those gems to last longer. I only hope that the remaining zodiacs will still be released monthly or you may have a mutiny on your hands.

Congrats to those who accomplished this difficult challenge and those who spent gems doing so are not alone. Two days ago I was stressing while trying to figure out the best way to do it with my 2 accounts. Luckily my baby account got it the first try. I spent 58 gems. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. With 22 hours left to go I'm just waiting for my evolution flower to clear.

Rhino Keeper
    No spring wing for me. I give up. This is my sign so that is a bummer. Going to focus on getting the peacock in the leader event

Rhino Keeper
    Did you skip only the step of breeding or the subsequent feeding 50 times as well? If you have a low level Spring Wing to feed, remember you need to evolve 2 times which will take 32 hours (16 hours each). You need to be careful with time management. I am currently in the 2nd evolution step. Good luck.
    I skip breeding and feeding because still haven't Spring Wing.
    Otherwise I finish entire collection and Capricorn is on the nest but still can't get bonus
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't manage to breed a Spring Wing so I will be missing this one and Pisces. Hoping we can try again down the line as it would be nice to have the whole set to go into the habitats I got....though most of my set is still in storage and the habitats are full with other animals I didn't have room for. It's ridiculous how many animals I have in storage because it takes way too long to expand quickly enough to accommodate them all. I find myself participating less and less in all these events. It's no fun accumulating all these animals if they're just stuck in storage. We should at least be able to store the ones we want to make space for others to come out. Since I can stop trying for the Spring Wing now maybe I can get my other zodiacs out and placed. Congrats to all who finished this zodiac and to all who completed the whole set!! Good luck to anyone who still has a shot at finishing!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    I couldn't manage to breed a Spring Wing so I will be missing this one and Pisces. Hoping we can try again down the line as it would be nice to have the whole set to go into the habitats I got....though most of my set is still in storage and the habitats are full with other animals I didn't have room for. It's ridiculous how many animals I have in storage because it takes way too long to expand quickly enough to accommodate them all. I find myself participating less and less in all these events. It's no fun accumulating all these animals if they're just stuck in storage. We should at least be able to store the ones we want to make space for others to come out. Since I can stop trying for the Spring Wing now maybe I can get my other zodiacs out and placed. Congrats to all who finished this zodiac and to all who completed the whole set!! Good luck to anyone who still has a shot at finishing!!
    I think this is a big problem for many advanced players - having too many animals in storage without space for them. Even for players like me who has less than one year of active playing experience, there are also many animals in storage. Space is an issue, so is the food. Sorm8 has been focused on putting out new animals (Super Rare or Ultra Rare) in all events. The majority of them now need to be fed on Food Schedule E (i.e., 130,000 apples from Level 1 to Level 15). It's simply too much for us to handle. Storm8 needs to be creative in balancing the needs of players of different levels. Otherwise advanced players like monbohn may leave the game entirely eventually.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    I skip breeding and feeding because still haven't Spring Wing.
    Otherwise I finish entire collection and Capricorn is on the nest but still can't get bonus
    i had to wait for my capricorn to hatch before i received the bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is a big problem for many advanced players - having too many animals in storage without space for them. Even for players like me who has less than one year of active playing experience, there are also many animals in storage. Space is an issue, so is the food. Sorm8 has been focused on putting out new animals (Super Rare or Ultra Rare) in all events. The majority of them now need to be fed on Food Schedule E (i.e., 130,000 apples from Level 1 to Level 15). It's simply too much for us to handle. Storm8 needs to be creative in balancing the needs of players of different levels. Otherwise advanced players like monbohn may leave the game entirely eventually.
    I just counted what I have in storage.....68 animals. After leaderboard is finished I need to take a break from accumulating any more animals and concentrate on trying to expand and bring out some things like my Jade Karin and my zodiac animals. Problem is, I have an addiction to this game and to DS. I love, love, love the animals, dragons and habitats. Makes it hard to pass up the events, lol. But I'm finding I can't finish most of them any more anyway. So I'm going to try real hard to just watch and see if they bring the zodiacs back so I can finish that set and sit out everything else.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so glad I was able to get the Capricorn less than one hour before the end of the quest! I had to pay 22 gems to speed up the breeding and evolution (I decided to pay 12 crystals for the last 5 feedings instead of speeding up a 16 hours evolution). Unfortunately, my Capricorn will have to stay in storage, like the most of my zodiac animals because of the lack of space. I don't have them all anyway but I hope it will be possible to get the missing animals in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    There will be a chance to get some of the zodiac animals this year
    Response from Regina on another thread about being able to get missing zodiacs

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast