Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Capricorn - 2016 Dec 30

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    My Capricorn is on the nest but I haven't received the bonus. Do I need to wait until Capricorn has hatched?

Do you have all the other zodiacs hatched?
    Curious because I am trying to get them hatched now and was wondering if anyone got the bonus if they had zodiacs in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Do you have all the other zodiacs hatched?
    Curious because I am trying to get them hatched now and was wondering if anyone got the bonus if they had zodiacs in storage.
    They are all out of storage, I was fortunate to b able to hatch them as I got them. I have them all together in their zodiac habitats. I guess it doesn't matter where tho! Maybe I will get the reward once I hatch Capricorn, I will keep u updated

I have all mine hatched in their respected habitats and when I went to the goal page for the 13th zodiac reward, I hit go & it just sent me your the store where I could buy for 2000 gems (not a chance)..or I could start trying to breed it with a lengendary! I really hope it's just flawed right now cause it made it seem like it was the reward...not that we'll now have the chance to make it or buy it!! I wouldn't have spent the gems to hatch this last one early if I thought that was the case...I was excited to get the 13th guy & this so far is very disappointing! Hope someone else has better luck...

*well just read some people got it a few hours later...*fingers crossed!*

**i got it!!** Sry lol...I'm so impatient sometimes. Good luck to everyone who's still working on it! I know you'll get it! ��
    Last edited by a_beautiful_day; 01-02-17 at 06:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got the bonus. (I'm not even gonna try and spell it's name!) I sped the last few hours of Capricorn and nothing happened, checked in the shop, still nothing, so closed down the game, waited a few mins, turned it back on and the collect pop up came up with the news feed. Clicked collect and it went straight on to the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for the steps, Clark_Wayne and 19Sparkles. Really appreciate your help! Happy new year everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), 7 or 8 times.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    Still can't breed Spring Wing. Only Planthers (10h), 7 or 8 times.
    Me too facing the same problem

Executive Chef
    Brrrrr...... I'm having terrible luck so far.
    For quite some time I've been hoarding babies of rare animals, especially for situations like these and now have duplicates of almost all of the rare animals. Almost....
    I checked. Out of ALL of the permanently breedable animals, I'm only missing 9 animals in total (including 3 gem hybrids). Out of those, only 3 are rares and, you guessed it, of course the Spring Wing just had to be one of them! :S
    I've been breeding for it since the goal became available and got all distinct nature-dark animals (including the 20 hour Lunar Moth), with exception of the Spring Wing, The Punk Skunk (which is another of the 9 missing animals) and Aurora Pegasus.

What I'm wondering at this time is where the break-even point lies of better stopping to try and breed for it, and simply pay the 162 gems total for skipping the hatch and feed Spring Wing steps. I haven't properly calculated that yet. From 19Sparkles96's post I gather the amount of hours of food growing required to be 150/2 = 75, so a set of 4+ rune prunes should more than do it. I could start growing those now, and keep 'm handy on the farms, or I could wait. Hatching and evolving would also require "something 16-hour-ish" to be available before the end, so if some 16 hour animal is put in the flower, and another one on my second nest, I could finish the last few steps in little time, IF I don't accidentally mess up something.
    But... there's the breed + hatch + evolution of a Spring Wing too, to take into account, so I think that in order to not need any gems, it would be necessary to have bred the Spring Wing more or less around tomorrow.
    Anything later than that, and I think some gems will be needed for completing it. It bugs me that I now, as always, cannot breed for the Confetti Yeti (nor the Memoram, for that matter).

For some reason whenever the Confetti Yeti is breedable, it spells out bad news to me, as there's always a ton of other limited and/or required breeding going on. The Storybook was just finished, but now the Capricorn is top priority, as it's the only Zodiac animal I still need... Grrr. I fear tomorrow or so I'll just pay the skip costs. I really hope to see that 13 hours timer pop up before that time though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Brrrrr...... I'm having terrible luck so far.
    For quite some time I've been hoarding babies of rare animals, especially for situations like these and now have duplicates of almost all of the rare animals. Almost....
    I checked. Out of ALL of the permanently breedable animals, I'm only missing 9 animals in total (including 3 gem hybrids). Out of those, only 3 are rares and, you guessed it, of course the Spring Wing just had to be one of them! :S
    I've been breeding for it since the goal became available and got all distinct nature-dark animals (including the 20 hour Lunar Moth), with exception of the Spring Wing, The Punk Skunk (which is another of the 9 missing animals) and Aurora Pegasus.

What I'm wondering at this time is where the break-even point lies of better stopping to try and breed for it, and simply pay the 162 gems total for skipping the hatch and feed Spring Wing steps. I haven't properly calculated that yet. From 19Sparkles96's post I gather the amount of hours of food growing required to be 150/2 = 75, so a set of 4+ rune prunes should more than do it. I could start growing those now, and keep 'm handy on the farms, or I could wait. Hatching and evolving would also require "something 16-hour-ish" to be available before the end, so if some 16 hour animal is put in the flower, and another one on my second nest, I could finish the last few steps in little time, IF I don't accidentally mess up something.
    But... there's the breed + hatch + evolution of a Spring Wing too, to take into account, so I think that in order to not need any gems, it would be necessary to have bred the Spring Wing more or less around tomorrow.
    Anything later than that, and I think some gems will be needed for completing it. It bugs me that I now, as always, cannot breed for the Confetti Yeti (nor the Memoram, for that matter).

For some reason whenever the Confetti Yeti is breedable, it spells out bad news to me, as there's always a ton of other limited and/or required breeding going on. The Storybook was just finished, but now the Capricorn is top priority, as it's the only Zodiac animal I still need... Grrr. I fear tomorrow or so I'll just pay the skip costs. I really hope to see that 13 hours timer pop up before that time though!
    Spring Wing as a Rare animal is very difficult to breed, compared to some Super Rare animals you mentioned. It happened to me as well. Since the beginning of the event, all I got were countless Planthers and one Punk Skunk (which I already have two in Storage). Anyway, it's good that I have a Level 1 Spring Wing which I can level up so I only need to spend 50 gems to skip breeding.

Your estimate is about right. You probably need to skip if you don't see the 13-hour timer tomorrow morning. Depending on your time zone, you may have two days left for the event and breeding (13 hours), hatching (13 hours), and one evolving (16 hours) will take about two days. You can also wait one more day ( one or two more tries). If you get one Spring Wing, you only need to speed up breeding, hatching, and evolving with 42 gems (assuming you're fully prepared for the final steps. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I only breed other animals trying for the spring wing (I have a spring wing level 10 in my forest Though but can't feed that 50 times ).
    I bred lunar moth which is 20 hours ugghh

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast