Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold dragon sales

Fashion Designer
    OK guys...the New Year has pass, but we still have the Chinese New Year to look forward too. LOL...chances of getting GDP sale is slim, but Chinese New Year relates to red pocket money. So maybe red pocket money = GDP sale

Lol...yea...pretty far fetch, but I'm still hoping even though at this point, I'm pretty beaten with the disappointments :-/

Fashion Designer
    From reading back, they put some on sale last June or July also. So there might be one any time looking at the past. Equally, my 5 yr old just wanted to start playing mommy's dragon game, and his starter pack is offering half the gold that mine did back in November. So there might never be another one and they might start taking the GPD's out of the game altogether. Who knows!?!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Gold Producing Dragons Sale

When are the GPD going on sale? if not for these I don't really have anything special to achieve. All of these world events and and bingo stuff are almost impossible to complete

Prospects don't look good, even the gold sales have gone up to a point I'm not sure if purchasing a bit of gold on the occasion is justifiable for the new prices. Knowing my luck there'll be a sale as soon as I end up buying a gold producing dragon full price!

Executive Chef
    I really need stain glass and midas.

I wish we could get them for valentine's or something end of this month.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12