Thread: Tournament - Snowball Dragon 12/27/16

Fashion Designer
    Stalwart hates me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Stalwart hates me
    My Stalwart (level 9) was strong enough to get him down... 😂

Fashion Designer
    Metal took him out on about his 4th try, on around my 10+ attempt! Flipping champions. Grr.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Stalwart hates me
    Little hero took him down for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Valiant uses black magic, use something that uses light type magic. It went down to my diamond 15 the first try but my son had to try 3 times with his diamond. Try using magic first hit if you normally bash. I find mixing things up helps.
    You know what? Camelot 9 finally did it!!! Winter Glass was almost there too, I was going to evolve her, feed her a couple of levels and let her try it once again, but she is still evolving - and Valiant is down, hurray!!!

Farm Supplier
    Metal took him out on about his 4th try, on around my 10+ attempt! Flipping champions. Grr.
    Cool!
    I'll keep trying with my Scrappy-"Metal" LV.15 then. Lost once already mmm, Amazon, Ice G, as well.

Little hero was so close 99.99 %. Just a thin red line...but still in the spa line.
    This dragon is such a pain really... doesn't want to go to bed, but I am.
    Gosh, it's supposed to be fun. This Stalwart is one bloodthirsty animal and sends all my minions to spa no matter what.
    I've got more than 30 loses with 20 deferent guys. Probably this is the end of the line for me...again.
    Corrupt or not Stalwart is a pain in the grass :rolleyes

Alrighty 25. Stalwart Dragon- Metal LV.15;Probably 8-9 attempts have failed. At last Bash K.O Wow! Finally. Do not lose faith.
    Last edited by olgatt; 12-31-16 at 10:53 AM.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Farm Supplier
    Hates me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Snowball on the nest. Results on page 2. 12 gold used to speed up 3 battles. Good luck guys and happy new year!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My level 15 Diamond really shocked me in this tournament. Never have that dragon ever beat a round 25 champion and because the game *****ed and reset on Stalwart, he ended up beating him twice. So proud of him and Prime Arcane 10 who beat The Dark One when Diamond 15, Infinity 15, Chronicler 14, Dark Prime Chrono 9 and Light Mother 9 all disappointed me. Prime Arcane gets true MVD (most valuable dragon) honors.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have suggestions for Black Ice? My Forest isn't working...or anything else! Thanks!