Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 28th December 2016

ooohh fancy. Looks great! I hope it won't be gem-heavy though... I like everything so I'd buy lots of the new stuff, unless they're for gems. 😕Really hoping the table, chair and that archway costs coins!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    I don't think there is an oven because it looks like pot is sleigh soup & glasses r a display, can anyone tell there is a new oven?
    It looks like a new oven!😃 At first glance I thought it was the s****et stove, but I looked closer and it definitely looks like a new appliance.

Farm Supplier
    So happy to see this nice, timely update! In BS, a Pansy crate is being offered, which makes no sense. I'm going to keep my effort focused on RS until something changes in BS. I'll enjoy this update!! Thanks S8!

Looks very nice! Although that dinner table looks suspiciously similar to the one that was released in BS a few weeks ago. I don't mind though, the recolor is pretty.

Executive Chef
    Very fitting for this time of the year, nice.

oh! and a new appliance! I thought it was the planter's fruit box the first time I saw it. Loving RS' new updates, as opposed to BS 😕

This update is so much better than Bakery. But why is it such dull colour for new year?

So much better than BS, a little more sparkle would have been better. Black tables, whote chairs, yellow n brown walls n floors????? If gem heavy count me out. Pls stop removing my older items forcing me to buy new.. My older items are better.

You could have gone with colours like silver, blue, black, white, purple even a tad of red.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-28-16 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Executive Chef
    I hope the appliance isn't for gems

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Appliance is for coins Getting the infographic ready now.

Also, the Gilded Tree is on sale for 24 gems.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast