Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 28th, 2016

Yet another let down by the Bakery Story team. At least Restaurant Story is keeping up with the seasons, and holidays! I was looking at some of the old stuff in my storage, and they used to put out such cute stuff... but not anymore. It's getting pretty ridiculous y'all. Hopefully 2017 will be a better year for this game!

New Resident
    I'm not a fan of this new update. It's still winter. Why can't we get a New Years update?

Fashion Designer
    Epic fail in BS for 2016. This is another afterthought, I am guessing. Getting rid of what they have before they get rid of the game, perhaps? S8 sure doesn't seem interested in pleasing their customers in this game, so ... hope there is improvement in 2017.

Maybe they have been meaning to reflect crazy, unpredictable climate change?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE IT'S PEACEFUL, HEALTHY, and PROSPEROUS!

Fashion Designer
    What even... s8 needs some new years resolutions

Nightclub Owner
    I've been playing BS since 2012 and I've seen a steady decline over the years. It's truly disheartening that a game I once spent all my free time on can now barely hold my interest.

I can almost talk myself into believing that the price hikes and gem pushing is on par with rising prices seen everywhere else life. But I just can't abide paying the higher costs for items that are a mere shadow of what was once offered.

I used to get genuinely excited for holiday updates because everything was so lovely to look at. They were well drawn and beautifully detailed; something I would like in real life. Now the items all look like something out of my child's coloring book in my opinion. I might not be so upset if things were like this from the beginning: then it would just be game I didn't like visually. My upset is because I loved the way it started and just keep fruitlessly wishing BS would make a return to its roots visually and creatively.

Fashion Designer
    Second week in a row i have bought nothing.

Fashion Designer
    This crate sucks! Between high gem ovens and off season crates, this game blows! I especially don't want horses in my bakery...do I serve their pies as food? Gross!

Farm Supplier
    Good day everyone I agree we should have a newyears update.

Rhino Keeper
    It makes sense to bring out designs a season ahead of their time {if anyone, like myself, knows anything about fashion}. However, S8 did not do this ahead of any previous events ie. Halloween, Christmas or even New Year, so I doubt this is an attempt to be more organised, & more to do with how random they apear to have always been.

Oh well.. this design is definitely not for me.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Fashion Designer
    I like some of this, but it's really not the best time for Spring things. Most people are buried in snow and since it's winter - and New Year - people are focused on holidays. Next will be St. Valentine's and then St. Patrick's.

Also not a huge fan of crates. I bought one in Testaurant Story hoping for absolutely anything but the snowflake snow globe and OF COURSE I got the snowflake snow globe. That's my luck! 😱

I'd rather just be able to buy what I want. I'm skipping crates from now on unless I want every single thing in them and will be happy with whatever I get.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast