Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 28th, 2016

Fashion Designer
    I don't think they design anything anymore. They just have a stock of items that they roll out every week. I'm pleased that it's a crate as I won't be buying anything.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I'm sick & tired of S8 doing this to us, I spend lits of money on this game, RS, & FS but I'm stopping all buying as on 1/1/17 until they get back on track. I been playing 3 yrs now

Rhino Keeper
    After last week's 9 gem appliance I can't even complain about not receiving an appliance...they are taking away the joying in playing Bakery for me. I have been wanting to buy gems for the past month but really don't have a reason to. Feeling Disappointed

What. The.

Okay I'm going back to Restaurant Story!

I can already see the game's developers releasing a winter crate in the middle of summer.

What happened to this game? Ugh. 😑

Farm Supplier
    Unbelievable! Pansies offered the week between Christmas and New Year's??? I sure am saving a lot of money on gems I'm not purchasing anymore because of the terrible updates. They ignored Thanksgiving, barely acknowledged Christmas (if you wanted new items) and now they're skipping New Year's. RS makes me feel spoiled. For Christmas we had so many flooring options at great prices and updates that fit the season. BS is quickly losing my interest! Won't even be considering this crate until it's old enough to be bought half off.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I don't think they design anything anymore. They just have a stock of items that they roll out every week. I'm pleased that it's a crate as I won't be buying anything.
    You're absolutely right, this is exactly what it looks like. It's very disheartening. A lot of us spend money on BS and while that is entirely our choice, they could respect that choice by offering decent weekly content.

Fashion Designer
    THIS. Why can't they just listen to us? We give them so many suggestions and they use none of it and give us this random crate...
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Unbelievable! Pansies offered the week between Christmas and New Year's??? I sure am saving a lot of money on gems I'm not purchasing anymore because of the terrible updates. They ignored Thanksgiving, barely acknowledged Christmas (if you wanted new items) and now they're skipping New Year's. RS makes me feel spoiled. For Christmas we had so many flooring options at great prices and updates that fit the season. BS is quickly losing my interest! Won't even be considering this crate until it's old enough to be bought half off.

Executive Chef
    This is so not suitable for this time of the year. I was expecting something Hanukkah related or New Year Eve related, not spring.

I'm worried because I don't seem to like any of their images or new crates and I love this game the furniture images are okay but the people and other things I just do not like ...I wish I did even if it's not the right time for this particular stuff if I liked it I wouldn't care when they put it out I would want it but that's just not happening
    I want players that play at least 5 days a week & tip and try to gift and accept request.

Rhino Keeper
    What are they thinking? However, I'm glad this is a crate so I can just ignore it. I've spent all my gems on the Black Friday and Christmas sales.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast