Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collections no longer available

New Resident
    In monopoly bingo I get at least 10 chests every game and I have discovered no collectibles yet...

Host(ess)
    I haven't gotten any collection pieces in either Clue or Monopoly Bingo for many months. It's disappointing to hear "we checked and there's nothing wrong." Clearly something has changed, and if I can't make any progress I guess there's no point playing the games.

Host(ess)
    Maybe someone needs to check further please, as a lot of us are experiencing the same issue.

Having issues also. The response that was given is one I've seen before when this issue happened awhile back. Still haven't gotten a single collectible on Tennessee Ave. and been stuck at 8/24 for days in Riga.

New Resident
    I dont get anymore collections.
    Before I get collections everytime.
    I have played a lot of Bingo's but I didn't recieve something
    This is now for a long time.!
    I know that you dont recieve theme frequenty. But now it isn't nice to play this game anymore 😝

KV32EMH

Host(ess)
    I have contacted support twice about this issue and all they do is instantly "close my ticket." Amazing that Storm8 cares so little about their games malfunctioning or their customers. No wonder they've had massive layoffs. if they don't improve their customer service they'll go out of business completely. Some companies actually care, and correct malfunction in their games.

New Resident
    I'm also having this issue. I get between 3 & 12 chests in most rounds and haven't had a collection for a couple of weeks - I'm almost at hotel level on 1 property with nothing in the past couple of weeks on any property. I saw the post saying you have to open chests to get them, but I would have opened a few hundred at least (& probably more) with nothing. I think the game updated a couple of weeks ago- perhaps it's an issue with the last version.

I have experienced the same thing. Completed all 5 levels of a room yet not a single collection item. I also usually only play 2cards at a time so I didn't do all 5 levels quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by clueless89 View Post
    I have experienced the same thing. Completed all 5 levels of a room yet not a single collection item. I also usually only play 2cards at a time so I didn't do all 5 levels quickly.
    I just moved to a new room and immediately start collecting items for that room. Something is definitely going on with the game.

New Resident
    I was playing in the Bird Room and not getting collection pieces after completing second mastery level only had 3 pieces. Switched to Servants quarters and still 0 pieces after completing 2nd mastery level. This game is not fun anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast