Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Collections no longer available

New Resident
    I have the same problem with Illinois Avenue. Completed 3 mastery and not seen a single collectible. Was so disappointed that my ticket was closed without addressing my issue. Any admins or mods can help us out? If not, I will just quit the game.

New Resident

Collections

I have gotten all the houses and hotel on a few properties, but only got 2 or 3 collections. What is the combination to get collections. It seem like I have to play for ever to get them.

New Resident

Collection issue

I am on States Ave and have played enough games to have 3 hotels but have not seen one item to add to a collection. This is the second property I've had an impossible time trying to complete a collection. What gives?

I am also not receiving any collections. How do I fix this. I am about ready to just delete this game.

New Resident

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Leondaallen View Post
    I am also not receiving any collections. How do I fix this. I am about ready to just delete this game.
    I am having the same issue. I've played over 50 games, 4 cards at a time, open several chests per game, and am still not receiving collection pieces. Both in monopoly and regular bingo.

Host(ess)
    Getting no collection pieces in anything, nor leveling up no matter how much I play!

Hi Eenie! It sounds like you might benefit from the Bet Modes feature. In higher-level rooms, you can increase your ticket bet by 2x or 3x in exchange for 2x or 3x rewards, including XP (level progress) and Mystery Chests (which can contain Collectibles). The speed at which you level up is directly connected with the amount of correct daubs you get, so you may benefit from playing more cards if you can handle it, too. Thank you for your support of MONOPOLY Bingo!

New Resident

Collections

Quote Originally Posted by Eenie1 View Post
    Getting no collection pieces in anything, nor leveling up no matter how much I play!
    I also have not been getting collections. Open many mystery chests, nothing. I have been playing game for a long time, this started about a month ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123