Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Collections no longer available

Collections no longer available

While the unlimited boosts have been available for the last 2 days, I have played over 250 cards. I've won at least $50,000 and have used those winnings to purchase over 300 keys. But not a single item has been added to the collection for the card that I'm playing (Vermont Avenue). I've been stuck at 11/24 for this entire time. Has the collection feature been disabled during the unlimited boost period?

I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Are you still experiencing a problem with collection rewards, or have you been able to gain them?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    I also have not been getting collection pieces in Pennsylvania Ave. I have been playing for at least a monthole without getting a collection piece.stuck at 7 and have played enough games to have a hotel

New Resident
    I have the same issue with St James Place. I only have 1 collection piece.

Also have this problem in North Carolina. Stuck at 2 for weeks. What is the problem?

Thanks everyone for submitting reports about this matter. One of the developers and I ran an extensive series of integration tests (sample size in the millions) over the last couple of weeks, and results were within expected parameters. We also combed through user data gleaned from reports and determined that the overall drop rate was consistent with our integration test findings across all rooms.

One thing that is important to consider about Collectibles is they only appear inside Mystery Chests (or Mystery Envelopes in CLUE). They don't come from Bingos or daubs. It's possible to play a bunch of cards, Bingo them all, and get no Collectibles because the number of Mystery Chests earned was low. Since the drop rate is for the room is static, the more Mystery Chests you open, the more Collectibles you will receive on average.

One fairly advanced (and riskier) strategy is to make the most of your cards and boosts by intentionally delaying Bingos until the game is about to end. If you Bingo a card after 4 balls are called, and the game ended 30 calls later, you essentially gave up 30 opportunities to daub additional numbers on that card. If you Bingoed that card before daubing its Mystery Chest, then you missed out on that opportunity to collect that Mystery Chest (and ultimately, a chance at a Collectible). This is even more true when activating a Mystery Chest boost, which adds more Chests to all your cards. Of course, the risk here is obvious: the longer you delay your Bingos, the faster you have to be to claim them before all remaining Bingos are called... but often, it's worth it.

I been getting anywhere from 5 to 15 chests everysingle game that i have played in the last week so i have opened well over more then 100 chests and not one collectable from anyone of the chests

I haven't got any either for at least a week now and I'm stuck on one property cuz I'm not getting by where in the game without collectables I have opened well over 100 chests and wasted all my dice I was racking up trying to get collectables on ea game I had at least 5 to 15 chests to open ea game and not one collectable

Same issue in Monopoly bingo and Clue bingo.

New Resident
    I have played in Tokyo for weeks now, opened dozens of chests and am still at 0/24 collection items. I have levelled up twice, opened and completed the next room. I think there is something wrong with the chests in the Tokyo room.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast