Thread: Not Happy

Unhappy Not Happy

I along with many of my neighbors are not very happy about all the events that you are running over Christmas and the holiday season when we should be able to spend time relaxing with our families and not glued to our iPads or phones. Many players are sick and tired of these events running together or back to back without a break. And the other thing I have a grievance about is the Bingo ticket temple, I want to get rid of it because I hate the Bingo, it is far too time consuming as well as being frustrating, because most of the tasks have to be constantly refreshed before you can get something that you want to do. It is not fun to play, is a big pain for little or no gain and not worth it. So please make the ticket temple an item players can either sell or store to get it off their island, if they don't wish to participate in the Bingo.
    I have been playing this game for over two years now and I have to say that the way it is going with all these constant events running together without a break in between, well the game is very fast losing its appeal. And I can honestly say that there are a great many others that agree with me.

There is another issue I would like to bring up as well and that is collecting gold from the treasure chests. I have missed out on countless gold because I collected only a few seconds too early and received 4 gold instead of 5. Please either change the collect sign to only come up when there is the max gold ready to collect or show the number of gold ready to collect in the collect sign to avoid collecting to early.

Fashion Designer
    I don't really understand the first part of your complaint. No-one is forcing you to play. Just don't play when you want to spend time with your family? You don't get kicked out of the game for not playing. You don't have to play every event offered, just play the ones you want to, or none at all?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

I understand where you're coming from with the first part, having events back to back can be a bit much, especially back to back tournaments. I still have dragons from the ice knight tournament that need healing along with the many dragons from the current one (I've finished this one so at least I can start healing w/o being concerned about not having certain dragons for battle). In this case, if the game's events get too overwhelming for you, perhaps picking & choosing which ones you want to do and ignoring ones you don't is best. I did that this time around. I didn't do the tales because I didn't care for the last 2 dragons (although I played it until I got the 1st dragon) but I participated in the leaderboard. I personally don't find that super stressful b/c I play normally for the most part. I also hatch the eggs I want from storage and ones from the market to keep my nests occupied and I evolve baby water dragons when I run out other dragons I want to evolve. I do what I can during bingo. Don't even get me started on tournaments lol
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Fashion Designer
    I concur with the Max sign,I lose gold often.

Executive Chef
    At the first part, I understand that all the events are running constantly without a small break. But this is just a game though, you can do other thngs else!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)