The first thing I want to clarify is this post is not about the difference between the in-game features between iOS and Android but a suggestion (and comments) to an existing feature in-game. Specifically, the Leaderboard event and it Milestone feature.

I've read many comments on the forum said that getting all the milestone prices in the Leaderboard is doable. And I guess that could be true for the iOS players, but as an Android player, out of every single Leaderboard event I've been in when the event was introduced in the game up to now, not a single time do I find that getting all the milestones was a possible thing to do (a difficult task is different from an impossible task), which is of course, due to the affect of not having the Artic lsle that also have a critical contribution in this event while being pitched to the same amount of required points as the iOS players.

So what's the solution for this. For long term, obviously, it is to bring all the feature that is currently in the iOS version to Android. But for some reason, Android is still not having them. And it's really bugging of how you guys were able to bring new and recent features (Bingo, Leaderboard) to Android in just a few weeks after their launch but can't bring some of the old features (Album, Artic Isle) to us as well in years, despite that those old features clearly have significant impact to the gameplay and in-game event.

Then what could be done as the short term solution? Omit the Artic Isle from the event and lower the total point requires to a reasonable amount, like what you've done with the Community Event: difficult, but doable and has players feels really satisfied when they were able to achieve the goal.

As of now, it'd be better to just buy all the new dragons in form of a package in discount rather than participate and work hard in the event the you know it's impossible from the very beginning.