Thread: Free storm8 dragon??

Rhino Keeper

Free storm8 dragon??

Someone please explain why I got a pop up saying a gift from them to me is this free storm8 dragon and yet I've checked craft and storage every tab more then once turned off my phone completely turned it back on somehow got the exact same message again then checked both storage and craft once again to no freaking dragon?!?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Like seriously?!?!? Anyone else going through this?!?!? Cause I don't know why this just royally peeved me about the game that's already been peeving me for how long now?!?!? Aha but sure why not piss off an already pissed off customer lol right???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    Someone please explain why I got a pop up saying a gift from them to me is this free storm8 dragon and yet I've checked craft and storage every tab more then once turned off my phone completely turned it back on somehow got the exact same message again then checked both storage and craft once again to no freaking dragon?!?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!? Like seriously?!?!? Anyone else going through this?!?!? Cause I don't know why this just royally peeved me about the game that's already been peeving me for how long now?!?!? Aha but sure why not piss off an already pissed off customer lol right???
    You have to collect it from the Island Goals, keep scrolling till you find the Goal to collect the dragon. It's the brown book, underneath your current level icon.

Offered a free dragon

There was a message that stated I earned a free dragon for playing Dragon Story, but I cannot find the dragon to hatch it. I've checked the storage and all events. Can anyone help???????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondz72 View Post
    There was a message that stated I earned a free dragon for playing Dragon Story, but I cannot find the dragon to hatch it. I've checked the storage and all events. Can anyone help???????
    I'm just gonna repost this from another thread...

You have to collect it from the Island Goals, keep scrolling till you find the Goal to collect the dragon. It's the brown book, underneath your current level icon.

Did not get new free dragon

I got the message yesterday saying I was given a free dragon, and when I clicked the "collect" button and the Dragon disappeared. It is now on part two, and I do not have my dragon and no way of collecting it.

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to complete pt 1 of the new goal to obtain this dragon.
    If your nests are full, the dragon will then go into your storage.

See current thread :
    Storm8 Dragon - Happy Holidays!

(merging like threads )
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-16 at 03:15 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons_of_Arkaria View Post
    I got the message yesterday saying I was given a free dragon, and when I clicked the "collect" button and the Dragon disappeared. It is now on part two, and I do not have my dragon and no way of collecting it.
    Do you see a storage icon in your game under Menu or in the bottom right corner?