Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts Leaderboard December 22 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    hahaha,are we having an update on friday too??
    I actually put The Dark One in the evolution temple today as preperation for an event on friday, not tomorrow

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I actually put The Dark One in the evolution temple today as preperation for an event on friday, not tomorrow
    I took The Dark One off the nest today because I figured we wouldn't get anything new until next Tuesday and couldn't tie up a nest for that long. Goodbye over 200 LB points right off the bat to me.

This is ridiculous....why the heck are they piling one thing on top of another on top of another on top of another, etc.?????? Especially this time of year? So stupid
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I'm still waiting for The Dark One to craft,dident think that will any event start before DT ends. totally loosing one nest for leaderboard,because Winter is waiting to hatch for DT ahhh I'm not even mad,thay just don't let us to make any plan for this game.....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 12-21-16 at 01:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    I did the same with my crusader, trying to be ready for Friday. Had a feeling one was coming. Oh well, getting all the nests ready. Finally get to feed my dragons and get some of the longer ones evolved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I took The Dark One off the nest today because I figured we wouldn't get anything new until next Tuesday and couldn't tie up a nest for that long. Goodbye over 200 LB points right off the bat to me.

This is ridiculous....why the heck are they piling one thing on top of another on top of another on top of another, etc.?????? Especially this time of year? So stupid
    well hon, thay just love to messed up our game.I was waiting for Tuesday too

Fashion Designer
    On the other hand, I just realized that on my second account my precious first Diamond will hatch 37 minutes prior to the start of the fleaderboard It'll be 37 agonizing minutes, but I will survive

Rhino Keeper
    I love these dragons but I hardly ever get past ~4,000 points which means the final few milestone prizes are out of reach and most of the time the first prize as well.

Rhino Keeper
    On the other hand, I just realized that on my second account my precious first Diamond will hatch 37 minutes prior to the start of the fleaderboard It'll be 37 agonizing minutes, but I will survive
    That's convenient

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Well isn't this cute, another ************ aka Fundraiser event. I already know I won't get the grand prize because I'm always put into groups that like to boost like crazy and it's sad that players have to look at it like this. Hopefully the milestone prizes won't be a bunch of repeats unless they're good repeats.

Executive Chef
    Happy holidays everyone!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast