Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts Leaderboard December 22 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Love all of the dragons, but the timing of this couldn't be worse. A tournament, Dragon Tales (which for me has been especially taxing for food,) and a whole bunch of highly anticipated habitats all at once. I spend money on this game frequently- but this is CHRISTMAS, dude. I gotta buy real life presents for real life people- where am I going to find $50+ to spend on the habitats and boosts?! This isn't fair. Again, I love the dragons, but I just don't think I can afford to do everything this time around.
    Happy Holidays... :/

Fashion Designer
    Oooh! I hope last year's Giftwrap Dragon is one of the milestones! And a habitat!!!

Honestly, it doesn't really seem to matter when events overlap for me... I am logging on more to do the battles, anyway. Can't craft The Dark One until my Tale is complete. And I already grow food, breed, hatch, evolve, and battle on a regilar day. The bingo does impact some of my choices, but I refresh them or complete a line to get tasks more in line with my gameplay.

At least I will get credit on the Leaderboard for my hungry Tale dragons! :-)

Executive Chef
    Man I'm hoping we get 2 Christmas habitats, okay I know I'm asking too much.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    new event update on thursday?? what's next?

love the dragons,very cute and nice,but i don't know how am I gonna deal with it it when dargon tale is still on......
    The update coming out on Thursday is probably because of the Holiday coming up. Most US businesses close on Friday and Monday for Christmas.
    ( I know my office will be closed !! LOL).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Oooh! I hope last year's Giftwrap Dragon is one of the milestones! And a habitat!!!

Honestly, it doesn't really seem to matter when events overlap for me... I am logging on more to do the battles, anyway. Can't craft The Dark One until my Tale is complete. And I already grow food, breed, hatch, evolve, and battle on a regilar day. The bingo does impact some of my choices, but I refresh them or complete a line to get tasks more in line with my gameplay.

At least I will get credit on the Leaderboard for my hungry Tale dragons! :-)
    ohhhh this diden't cross my mind...will wait to raise Frozen at 14 lvl tomorow when update starts,planty time to finish ch 7 after that,because I don't have a thing on my nests that will bring me some huge points. thank you so much

Nightclub Owner
    Milestone prizes:

Santa's Village - 1,300 points

Winter Wonderland - 3,000 points

Candy Cane Dragon - 5,000 points

Mistletoe Dragon - 7,000 points

Snow Globe Dragon - 8,000 points

Tree Topper Dragon - 9,000 points

Grand Prize:

Giving Dragon - 1st & 2nd Place
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    The Candy Cane dragon I was *****ed out of from last year's world event is among the milestones, Yay!

Fashion Designer
    I like giving but doubt i will get it..

Rhino Keeper
    Love the habitats! I'm hoping to get Candy Cane although I never get to 5000, we'll see

Farm Supplier
    These are awesome milestone gifts!!! Thank you Storm8!!! Plus the free Storm8 dragon! Pretty great if u ask me! Plenty of time to accomplish goals even after Holiday!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast