Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Great Gifts Leaderboard December 22 2016

Fashion Designer
    I got 2nd place with 7600ish points, 1st had just under 10000, 3rd was about 400 behind me. Sad I didn't get the last 2 dragons on the individual, but that would've cost a lot more gold and I wasn't that sad lol. Glad I made it this time though, last time someone pipped me to 2nd in the last couple minutes of the thing, and I don't like leaving it that late after the various events that finish 15 minutes early unexpectedly lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else not received their prizes for the leaderboard event❓

Fashion Designer
    Yay got first! Im surprised it wasn't a lot more competitive, I only had about 5.7k. Im upset I didnt get the beautiful SnowGlobe Dragon :/ But its ok my beautiful Giving is in the nest!
    accepting all neighbors

Host(ess)
    I fought hard to win this one... really wanted that Giving Dragon and managed to squeeze enough food out of the mine to put me at just over 7k before I went to sleep, and I got first place! just gotta wait a day or so to get this diamond outta my nest... :')

Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    Has anyone else not received their prizes for the leaderboard event❓
    I haven't and I got in 1st place. Wondering if it'll come or if I have to email someone....

Edited: nvm, they just popped up on my screen! I'm happy!
    Last edited by jensterjen1; 01-03-17 at 06:35 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567