Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts Leaderboard December 22 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I have the dark one in the nest (with one ore hour to go) and with everything else going normally I hope to get Snow Globe pretty soon. I don't have much hope for Tree Topper. But I do hope to at least stay on 5th where I am right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I reached Candy Cane, have no hope for Mistletoe as I'd have to collect 1300 points in 24 hours. I'm 1st, over 1000 points ahead of 2nd, so it looks like I have a really good chance to get the Giving dragon I boosted when I had The Dark One and a Tricorn ready to hatch and a 23hr evolution and 15hr breed ready to finish. I also fed my Guardian Angel up to 11 and Dark Prime Chrono and Marshmallow up to 10. That gave me a huge number of points.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm tired of being lumped into groups where there's not even a chance to win because of folks who do gold all the time. I thought I'd play their game and do likewise but, no, I'm not spending my hard earned money anymore for bad groupings S8 pull with every ************/Fundraiser event. Don't worry you won't see another dime from me nor any help in the tournament threads. I'm done.
    Last edited by starship412; 01-02-17 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Made it less of an insult to gold users but the point of lumping in groups where I have no chance of winning still stands.

Fashion Designer
    i usually finishes at around 3rd to 5th place.
    this time since i was out of town for two days. i did not even bother trying to have my nest occupied all the time. but still, i am currently sitting at 3rd place again in my group..... not cool. i was planning to give up this round , hoping i will be grouped with lower score players next round.

wondering how they group the players...

Executive Chef
    In the recent 3 leaderboards I always in the hard one I hope I can still get the third place I got the tree topper and head to bed soon after 12 days of hard work
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    It says few days in advance that there will be a new Leaderboard event...So...I put Air & light together in the den aiming for "Sunrise Dragon / White/Yellow/" 24h.
    It is common so you now, I've got it 7-8 times in a row this event. Then on the Arctic Isles I do aim for Blizzard, it gives you extra points for rare, super rare.Then I calibrate the timing to finish evolving, hatching & breeding at the same time.
    And I manage to get 3*72/216/ +2*44/88/+2*12/24/+12=340*1.5 boost=510 total. Then I do up to 4-5 wheel spins along with hatching Blizzards /44pts every 4h/. Wheel gives me 30 to 70 pts , and fortunately it gave me only about 8 times path stones/decor, which is lucky. At the end of the day I've got at least 700pts. Forgot to mention that I started this event with Virtue ready in the nest and Evo, Dоuble boost and about 200k apples, so for starter I got 800p/spent just the half apples/. I don't participate in dragon tales so really don't bother about the missions there. From the Bingo time to time I got speed ups. This is useful if you want to readjust your timing. Usually for me as well 5000 to 6K pts is top in previous LDB events.
    Good luck and Happy new 2017.
    Wow - that sounds incredibly dedicated and organised! My tactic? Bash along as always, and hope for the odd Ultra rare to liven things up. Can't say it's as guaranteed as the method above, but it allows time for an amazing Christmas, chaotically fun New Years Eve, and a bit of shopping in between 😉
    Happy New Year, Dragon Folk.

Rhino Keeper
    Was happy to be 3rd or below but decided to spend some gold and try a last hour dash for 1stClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1538.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	504.8 KB 
ID:	35210

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats to the winners! I finished 5th after holding 4th pretty steadily. Oh well, I never expect to win these things. Only won once by a sheer fluke of luck.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    The first place winner had over 40,000 points on my LB. They boosted every time and only had 2 nests and 1 breeding roost. I cannot imagine the amount of money they spent, it surely would have been cheaper to buy the dragon outright. I sometimes wonder if these people don't realize how the LB truly works. I just feel sorry for them at this point, all that money down the drain for one dragon that doesn't even produce gold. Crazy...

Executive Chef
    Just slid into 4th place after two eggs hatched in the last 5 minutes. 3 - 15 were all barely 500 points of each other. #2 had more than 700 points more than #3 and #1 had 2300 points more than #2. SMDH

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast