Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts Leaderboard December 22 2016

Host(ess)
    Gee billy, how come your game gives you /two/ fairly attainable habitats?

Joking aside, love the milestones! And the prize dragon, it's so cute! (Plus I'm a sucker for the taur base ones...)

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused. I'm on under 500 points, even though I have 2 temples, 2 nests, and 7 biggest farms. The leader on my board has over 1000 points, even though they have 1 nest, 1 temple, a firestorm egg on their nest and nothing on their breeding den, 3 small farms, 3 large and one largest. How can they have that many points? I mean, I would love to win the giving dragon, but more to the point, I would love to get the milestones, and I see no way of making more than about 5000 points, including any spin the wheel points.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I'm confused. I'm on under 500 points, even though I have 2 temples, 2 nests, and 7 biggest farms. The leader on my board has over 1000 points, even though they have 1 nest, 1 temple, a firestorm egg on their nest and nothing on their breeding den, 3 small farms, 3 large and one largest. How can they have that many points? I mean, I would love to win the giving dragon, but more to the point, I would love to get the milestones, and I see no way of making more than about 5000 points, including any spin the wheel points.
    1 word - gold

Fashion Designer
    Definitely gold, cos now there's still no dragons on the den, but a rainbow egg in the nest lol. Oddly it hadn't occurred to me. I just assumed that if someone was going to use gold, they'd have bought the extra nest and temple because that's what I did! I wonder what is the most efficient use of gold to get all the milestones?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Food and gold. I'm at 6k points plus already.

I started the tourney with a 44 hour crusader ready to come off the temple, 4 nests ready to go 3 of them super/rare, then on the isles, evolution was ready, one needing to be hatched (rare) and another ready to go behind it. Then I fed up my Valiant to a 15, fed my Huntress up with as much food that I had left, then fed dragons on the isles. I did all of this with the gold boost activated.

I will boost again once the dark one is done evolving, making sure all the nests, dens, food etc are good to go at that time for maximum points. Crossing my fingers for boosted breeding this weekend, the bonus points for ultra/super/rare can really help.

Lots of people doing tales and having to feed dragons to a 14 and 13 - lots of food and a fair amount of LB points to generated.

IMO, the grand prize, Giving Dragon, looks very similar to Mama dragon...

Executive Chef
    Another possibility (that's more socially acceptable) was a large store of apples. 500,000 apples would give you 1000 points...

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Roguebee, is it not acceptable to use gold then? They might, but as I mentioned the farms, they really don't have the ability to make that much food without gold. They're currently on over 6000 points, well ahead of my current 2nd at nearly 3000. I don't mind them using gold, I was just being a little slow that day and hadn't thought of it

Fashion Designer
    I see. Seems like lots of people on the forum also have gpd though? So are getting gold for free at this point. They also seem to have items which cost gold, such as extra nests, dens, temples etc. Many of them also appear to be on the "i" whatever, thus having the arctic isles which also gives an unfair advantage over android players. What's the difference in all of that and spending money on gold?

Executive Chef
    I see. Seems like lots of people on the forum also have gpd though? So are getting gold for free at this point. They also seem to have items which cost gold, such as extra nests, dens, temples etc. Many of them also appear to be on the "i" whatever, thus having the arctic isles which also gives an unfair advantage over android players. What's the difference in all of that and spending money on gold?
    There really isn't any difference. The comment was used more tongue in cheek. There is a lot more gold spent on these events than you would think from posts on the forums. Why else would they continue to roll them out?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast