Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy Holidays - Catering Event! - Dec 22, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticOrchid View Post
    Oven is from last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Guys please, when does it auto start? I'm on road trip literally to the middle of the desert starting in two days, and have no idea on how will be the internet, probably only in the hotels at night..... I want this guy soooo bad!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tara21264 View Post
    Could anyone find out meanwhile the auto start day?
    Thx a lot in advance, happy holidays,
    Tara
    Sorry I couldnt get an answer earlier. The cruise auto started on 1st Jan (you should be mid way through your cruise). Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's just the oven for me; I didn't get another Willow. Maybe we got Willow previously because it was the Day 10 cruise prize? Or maybe we are limited to only one Willow?

Has anyone who received this Snowy Oven for the first time also gotten Willow the chef as well?
    I have just received the Snowy Oven for the first time and have gotten a new yellowy coloured chef..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    I have just received the Snowy Oven for the first time and have gotten a new yellowy coloured chef..
    Ah ha, you have solved the mystery for us all! Congratulations and Thanks! I'll add this to event post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry I couldnt get an answer earlier. The cruise auto started on 1st Jan (you should be mid way through your cruise). Good luck!
    Sooo, I finally got some internet on my way back to civilization (lol) rushed through the first couple days and got on track by day 6-7, looking good to finish in 2 days thanks anyway!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234