Thread: Happy Holidays - Catering Event! - Dec 22, 2016

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	35192

As of now, I have no idea how many hours pass between Elfonzo's visits :b
    Last edited by kusutmasai; 12-31-16 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Minor edit

Surprise, Surprise....yet another cruise event that cannot be completed without using actual cash to purchase "gems" to complete the game. That sucks!! Just once I would like to complete a cruise without purchasing gems and since I will not use my creditcard to make a gem purchase, I guess I will have to continue to not complete the cruise events. Guess it is time to stop playing the cruises. Maybe I will take 2017 off from this game. I will save my gems and catch up with it next holiday cruise. I will just go back to playing Farm Story 2...at least that game you can see results with the games and challenges they offer

Rhino Keeper
    4 hour timer.

For being this long the Elf should drop more. It is always just 1 jar of what ever it is that gets dropped. Luckily I have a bunch of gems and didn't have to rely on that.

It goes from 20, 30, 40. At least sugar isn't involved. That would of been horrible.

Rhino Keeper
    He drops molasses. I've only ever had 1 as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone seeing a new chef with the snowy oven? Or is it just the oven? I'm not seeing a new chef...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    Sigh
    Another recipe on the jubilee oven when there's already no way to keep up with cooking the current gem recipes and oh nooo no second jubilee oven in sight yet
    I couldn't agree more! I have now 13 recipes on my very crowded oven! Some have over 600 icons waiting to be cooked. Every new event the first place I look is under appliances for the option to buy another jubilee oven. SIGH

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Is anyone seeing a new chef with the snowy oven? Or is it just the oven? I'm not seeing a new chef...
    I believe the new chef that you are referring to comes with the ghostly stove. I believe that there are 2 chefs that come with it. Hopefully we will have a second chance soon, as I take the snowy oven as a good sign.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    It's just the oven for me; I didn't get another Willow. Maybe we got Willow previously because it was the Day 10 cruise prize? Or maybe we are limited to only one Willow?

Has anyone who received this Snowy Oven for the first time also gotten Willow the chef as well?

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I should've said lol. I am not seeing a pint size chef with this particular snowy oven. The ghost pirate was a completely different stove/chef than this one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast