Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Storm8 Dragon - Happy Holidays!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, Storm8! Christmas is over; next is New Year 2017...Happy New Year!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So yea...anyone completed part 2 of the goal to find out if there's further goals?
    That was it. No further goals after reaching Epic.

New Resident
    was never in my goal book so I lost out. very sad

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Very much appreciated to get a new dragon Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Executive Chef
    I did this quest on both mine & kids account at the same time. I looked in both storages and both were there. Mine is gone now.
    Very frustrating.
    Can't play but a little bit as it is with no more habitats available to me and a few small blocks of land left. Took me awhile to get rid and trade some commons to make some room and now the dragon is no longer. One small thing I was looking forward to. It was a nice gift the few mins I had it.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I did this quest on both mine & kids account at the same time. I looked in both storages and both were there. Mine is gone now.
    Very frustrating.
    Can't play but a little bit as it is with no more habitats available to me and a few small blocks of land left. Took me awhile to get rid and trade some commons to make some room and now the dragon is no longer. One small thing I was looking forward to. It was a nice gift the few mins I had it.
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    I appreciate that. I will pm you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567