Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon,Glacial Dragon - Leaves January 17 2017

Executive Chef

New Mining dragon,Glacial Dragon - Leaves January 17 2017

The Glacial Dragon is available by crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 275 Glacial Shards from Mining.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glacial_Epic.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	35096

Rarity: Rare
    Type: White Blue
    Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

Nightclub Owner
    Love this guy Must be FlatFoot's handiwork!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Looks like FlatFoot is responsible for another stunning creation.

Executive Chef
    Since only 275 pieces are required for Glacial, we might want to plan on having a shorter time frame to collect the parts. Possibly only 28 days rather than the 32 days we had to collect 300 parts for Spelunking and the 31 days for 300 parts for artifact.

Looking back at the data, ever since the Sulfur dragon fiasco where they wanted 350 parts in 25 days, S8 has been setting the parts goals at about 10 parts per day to earn the mining dragon.
    Last edited by roguebee; 12-21-16 at 10:02 PM. Reason: adding data to post

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or was is first possible to craft the dragon a few days after it was expired in the mine? I have 301 spelunking things(just an hour before expirering) but my craft shop was busy and when ready I could not craft it anymore which is really annoying to say the least.
    And it would be nice to know beforehand when it expires as I almost always just miss it. It would also be nice to clear the storage from all those unneeded parts.

Fashion Designer
    Woot crafting now!! I needed 9 pieces, with 6 bombs. Could I find more than 1 piece a bomb???! No. Well maybe once. Til the last bomb where I magically found 3. Yay for not needing to wait another 3 hours lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I am crafting this now. Should be done soon. I usually don't get minng Dragons any more so this was a nice surprise to be able to get this.
    LOve the look of this dragon. NIce job!

The Honorable Panda
    Last chance to craft this dragon is January 17th!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Last chance to craft this dragon is January 17th!
    Excited for a new mining dragon! Started playing too late to get some of the really cool ones...just barely missed on the Artifact dragon, which still haunts me to this day, but the Ghoststone dragon is super cool. Looking back I wish there was a way for me to get some of the awesome dragons of the past...but at minimum I'm making sure I don't miss any moving forward!

Host(ess)
    Until recently, I always got the mining dragon. I've missed every one in the last 5 months, including the current one. My temple is always full but I rarely get more than one part per bomb. I need 58 to finish even after skipping the last one and stockpiling 25 bombs. Yes, I can buy the necessary parts but I will not. I think the storm8 group has decided they need more income. I'm at level 189, been playing for 2+ years but no fun any more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast