Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Spin Win 20th December 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Yes you are right and it's very frustrating! I don't spend a penny on that account tho. Whereas iv put a fair bit in to my main one.
    Oh thanks to the ppl who pointed out the ways to get extra spin to win turns through the videos. Did not know about that!
    Hope you start having better luck in your main one.
    Hopefully one day we can transfer animals or an egg to one account even if its once a month..

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarwren View Post
    You only get so many videos per day. So if you've watched your regular videos for the day, you won't have an option for the watch & spin. If you don't ever have any videos, then yes, it's an android thing. But if you do have regular videos, don't watch them through the video icon. Watch them through the button on the spin wheel located just under the option to buy an extra spin. Unless you don't want an extra spin, and you'd rather the prize offered through the regular video (either gems or food depending on whether you've ever spent real money on the game).
    I'm Android and don't get the videos and am not happy about it. In fact I'm extra unhappy because I spend money on s8 games lol.
    I hope we Androids get vids soon and thanks lunarwren for info on watchin vids on spin wheel....I look forward to it soon I hope

Executive Chef
    So I'm having major issues today. I got the video for spin to win. I spun and it landed in blizzard, it gave me coins. I got an other video, spun again and it landed on tiles and gave me candy canes. I couldn't get into the mine, it took forever for it to load each time I tried to mine. Then every time I put something in the nest it crashed. Not having a good day! Well moan over I guess, I have the blizzard from the battle ground and won it again on my third proper spin, I just found it strange I didn't get it. And I don't have space for decor so that dsnt make a difference.

Rhino Keeper

Double post

I'm at level 100 too. I got an extra spin too today
    Last edited by JanineQuinty; 12-22-16 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Double post

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 100 too and got an extra spin too today. I'm playing on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I wonder what's your level. Is it possible that Storm8 only gives a variety of prizes other than 150 apples to lower level players? I'm at level 100 (for a while) and only got 150 apples per video since Day 1. If you're at higher levels, it means we all can hope for better prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    I took a picture of the wheel for everyone just so we can see what's on it. I've just got apples and candy canes so far. started playing on my android and no video option there. I have auto update on it too, but I'm only at level 12. I better start saving my apples for the next storybook. Most on my animals are at level 8. More fun to play the baby game now that I know what I'm doing. I have the rocking horse on it as I bought the $2 starter pack. But I'm not going to spend any more money on that account and I'd like to see how far I get. Right now I'm starving for coins, and I only need 4 runes to clear. A big change from 74 runes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	35106

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I took a picture of the wheel for everyone just so we can see what's on it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	35106
    Thank you for posting the picture!!

Good luck for the coins, wish we could trade wins. I have won 2 coin spins and 1 tiles spins :/ I would prefer apple spins instead of coins T_T
    The bright side is we have 14 total compared to the usual 8/9 days..

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Where do I get help? I won 25,000 apples and it didn't give them to me on 3rd spin yesterday?

Rhino Keeper
    Please give Android players the videos feature! It's so unfair we have to spend 25 gems for an extra spin when it can be for free

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Please give Android players the videos feature! It's so unfair we have to spend 25 gems for an extra spin when it can be for free
    So true! Android always gets the short end of the stick! I really dislike how they always put through new features when android can't get them. They should at least wait until they can develop the feature for BOTH IOS and Android then release new features bu android always has to wait weeks if not months if not indefinitely for new developments.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast